Chapter 38 Death (3)

"My name is brother."

The Son of Destiny in this world is more interesting, Jiang Yan is, and so is the thing that is pressing on him now and calling himself "Death".

What is even more interesting is that it is clearly stated in the system data that the Son of Destiny is a human being, with a human lifespan and a human body, but it has the power of death.

It sounds full of evil and mystery.

Wei Yunbai is very interested. The iron chain formed by the sickle could feel the chill to the bones even through the clothes. Wei Yunbai took a deep breath and said as calmly as possible: "Jiang Yan, that's enough! What do you want

?!"

The move has gone too far!

The room was dark, and only the eyes of the god of death were shining with ghostly fire. He could clearly see the anger of the people below him, and he pretended to be calm and tried hard to see his eyes.

Starry and as delicious as his soul.

The sound of saliva swallowing sounded.

The iron chain has spread to Wei Yunbai's lips, it touches this soft piece, and greedily wants to go deep down the gap in the mouth.

The smell of iron pierced his nose, Wei Yunbai turned his face to the side, and he gritted his teeth.

"Open your mouth," Death God's voice contained greed. Desire, black energy emanated from him and surrounded the people under him, "Let me taste your taste."

Wei Yunbai's soul carries the power of the heavens in the previous world , in this world, he is unique.

The iron chain couldn't wait, and the pointed tip turned into a soft thin thread. One of them couldn't wait to slide in from the gap between his lips. Wei Yunbai's pupils shrank, "Go-"

However, the moment he spoke, it was as thin as a hair. The black silk thread has taken the opportunity to taste his taste.

In an instant, the whole iron chain trembled violently, and the excitement seemed to have perception, like a human being from the beginning to the end, the sound of the iron chain shaking became more and more intense, and the iron chain climbing on Wei Yunbai's legs rubbed up and down, His trouser legs were worn down to his calf.

Wei Yunbai's cheeks were flushed, and he closed his eyes in embarrassment. It was obviously a lifeless iron chain, but he felt that he was being taken advantage of, "...don't do this."

Death rolled his Adam's apple twice, and his pale hand grabbed the iron. The chain, but the iron chain stuck to Wei Yunbai's body, and did not follow the master's order.

Wei Yunbai's tongue was pressed against the filament, preventing it from exploring deeper and deeper, but it allowed it to suck the fluid on the tip of the tongue.

The system closed his eyes, and quietly opened a slit, "Yunbai, they are going too far!"

"Fortunately," Wei Yunbai's eyes were flushed red, and his lips were equally scary, "This weapon is not bad, I like it."

System: ...

Death smiled lowly, grabbed the chain firmly, and in the next instant, the chain in his hand turned into the shape of a scythe.

"Ji, it's my turn." The

sickle stood behind him reluctantly.

Wei Yunbai breathed a sigh of relief when the man in black robe instantly suppressed his body.