Chapter 20 The Prairie King (20)

From the middle of the night, there was a thin voice not far away, Wei Yunbai opened his eyes, he always sleeps lightly, rarely deep sleep, the system whispered to him: "There is a wild wolf running away. Come in."

    Wei Yunbai, "Lone wolf?"

    "Yes," the system added, "Lone wolf with a lame leg."

    Such a wolf is either the wolf pack that was wiped out, or the former alpha wolf who was driven out.

    Lone wolves are more dangerous than pack wolves because they have become more cunning and patient in the face of hunger and natural threats over the years.

    The system asked: "Are you going to take a look?"

    Wei Yunbai closed his eyes, "I'm not interested."

    "But this wolf is a little weird," the system couldn't help but say more, "It's staring at Wu Licuo. In the tent, he even pulled out the flesh and bones in the corner!"

    Wei Yunbai got out of bed, put on a piece of clothes, and walked out at will.

    Huge stars dotted the sky, illuminating a layer of white light. He walked towards the source of the sound. Before entering, he heard the low roar of the wolf warning and the tickling of saliva.

    This wolf is old and his hair is not beautiful. Wei Yunbai glanced slightly, and his eyes stopped on the right side of his face.

    The wolf's eyes were shining, and the sharp teeth with sticky saliva made a low voice from his throat, intimidating Wei Yunbai to retreat.

    Wei Yunbai lowered his body and handed his palm forward, "Good boy, come here." The

    wolf is an animal that bullies the soft and fears the hard. If you go further, it will take a step back. Wei Yunbai's voice became cold, "Come here." The

    old wolf shrank back. , clamped his tail and walked over.

    From the shadow to the starlight, I can see more clearly. There is an unnatural bulge on the right side of its face, which is half the size of the other half. There is no chewing in its mouth, and it is hesitant to approach Weiyun. White.

    "The wolf is so alert. You have neither something to tempt it to obey, nor a weapon to intimidate it. It should not come again." The system said politely.

    Wei Yunbai unpreparedly exerted force to restrain the entire wolf head, the old wolf struggled violently, howling and roaring trying to escape, Wei Yunbai pressed down its sharp claws, stepped on the soles of its feet with one hand, and stuck its head with one hand. , the other hand restrained the wolf's head and jaw, impatiently, "Don't fucking scream." The

    old wolf was still whimpering, and the system was silent for a moment.

    The clothes were completely dirty, and Wei Yunbai no longer had any scruples about his movements. He let go of one hand and tore the hem of the clothes into strips of cloth, and then quickly tied the old wolf's limbs. He was tying its bloody mouth with skillful techniques, and the system was dumbfounded. , who knows why he would do such a thing.

    After the limbs were bound, the wolf's threatening howl turned into a wailing, and the system looked at him sympathetically. If it weren't for its words, how could this old wolf have suffered such a disaster.

    Wei Yunbai moved his hands and dragged the wolf silently to his site.

    "System, you said earlier that this wolf is staring at Wulicuo's tent."