Chapter 25 The Prairie King (25)

The hearts of the subordinates who were innocently involved in them are about to jump to the throat!

    They heard what Wulituo said clearly, but whoever was present knew clearly that if they really saw the appearance of Mrs. Ye lying under the king's body... I'm afraid they would have to die today.

    It's creepy to think about.

    They didn't dare to speak, and Wu Licuo had finished speaking, so he looked at Wei Yunbai with a flash of lightning, waiting for his answer.

    The front of the tent ushered in a raging wind, and the cold and beneficial rain was blown into the tent from the tent by the wind. ring.

    The red corner of Wei Yuanbai's mouth was illuminated in the next second.

    Wu Licuo's breathing stagnated.

    His pupils shrunk, he stood up suddenly, his left arm knocked over the hem of the table, and brought something down on the table. Pen and ink splashed most of his body, but he didn't have the energy to pay attention to it.

    He carefully touched Wei Yunbai's lips with his hand, and when he touched a sticky patch, his movements stopped, his heart trembled, Wu Licuo had already smelled the blood, he put his hand on his lips and licked it, it was blood... is blood!

    With a loud bang, the giant object fell to the ground, Wu Licuo hugged Wei Yunbai, his fingers loosened his teeth that bit his lip, bloodshot eyes were terrifying, and his expression was hideous, "Go and call me!"

    Wei Yunbai's lips were covered with He bit out a wound, and gurgling blood came out of the wound without stopping. He closed his eyes tightly, not wanting to look at Wu Licuo.

    "Damn," Wu Licuo's fingers trembled, covered in Wei Yunbai's blood, and he roared, "You fucking open your mouth to Lao Tzu!"

    Wei Yunbai's eyelids trembled slightly, and he turned his head.

    Wu Licuo thumped the ground hard.

    He didn't dare to use brute force, for fear that the wound on Wei Yunbai's lips would be bitten even more, so he could only watch the blood on Wei Yunbai's mouth flow over the corners of his lips, and then slide down his chin.

    He followed with pain, his aching eyes reddened, and the tyranny gathered in his chest, "Wei Yunbai, open your mouth."

    Wei Yunbai bit down even harder, and a look of pain flashed across his face.

    The crackling sound stopped, and everything was smashed to pieces by Wu Licuo.

    Those who could hide had already escaped, and all the doctors who could be called were called. The imperial doctor of Da Zhao was also detained. At this time, he was listening to the movement inside the tent with his legs trembling outside.

    Budge and Harai looked at each other and said together, "Your Majesty, the doctor is here."

    "Get in," said a voice more depressing than the storm, "don't let me say it a second time."

    Climbing and rolling When he came in, he saw Wu Licuo who was like a trapped beast. His scarlet eyes stared at the few doctors who were flinching, "Cure him.

    " Beside Bai, he breathed a sigh of relief just by looking at it. It was obviously a skin injury, and it didn't matter.

    Wu Licuo stood behind them, like a god, most of these doctors were imperial doctors brought by Dazhao. Wherever the local people in Beirong had any doctors, they were all other doctors who had been kidnapped.