Chapter 54 Death (19)

Jiang Yan pushed open the iron gate and rushed to the rooftop, and saw Wei Yunbai standing on the edge of the rooftop with his back to him from a distance.

"Death" is very sensitive to certain energies, he frowned and said in a deep voice, "Wei Yunbai, what have you done?"

Wei Yunbai turned halfway, and the unbridled wind blew toward Jiang Yan from his side. , The light-colored school uniform jacket was blown out in a semi-circular arc, "Come beside me."

Gentle and gentle, as if containing dripping water.

The bright light in his eyes was replaced by black, which did not reflect the blue sky, clouds and white, and there was no shadow of Jiang Yan.

Jiang Yan's face was expressionless, "I said you don't touch the dirty air, you take my words on your ears?" The

tone was stinky and hard, and the worry hidden under the anger was easily caught.

Wei Yunbai tilted his head and looked at him.

The breath around him was unstable, and the lingering black energy gathered on his back, flying like silk, Jiang Yan's cold face persisted for 3 seconds under his gaze, "Wei Yunbai, let me see how you are doing. It's gone."

Wei Yunbai suddenly said, "Jiang Yan, you are really beyond my expectations."

As he spoke in a lingering tone of love, word by word popped out of his mouth, Wei Yunbai turned around completely and smiled. look at him.

After a pause, Jiang Yan did not speak with a gloomy face.

The black air was divided into hair-like thicknesses, and wrapped around Wei Yunbai's hair, turning the short hair into waist-length hair in an instant.

The modern clothes on his body were also wrapped in a thin layer of black qi, and the black qi was completely transformed into a black robe according to Wei Yunbai's order.

The wide sleeves and long placket are exactly the same as the Jokhao costumes in memory.

Wei Yunbai took a leisurely pace and approached Jiang Yan step by step. He looked at Jiang Yan's shrunk pupils, chuckled lightly, and said in his ear, "You like this look, does it feel like a world away?"

"Master Death?"

Jiang Yan's breathing became heavy in an instant, "Wei Yunbai, what are you talking about."

"Oh," Wei Yunbai suddenly realized, he took a step back and rolled up his broad sleeves, "If you don't understand, then I will straighten up. It's settled ."

"Jiang Yan, are you satisfied with what I see from my soul?"

Wei Yunbai is especially suitable for this outfit.

The clothes are fluttering, gentle and gentle, and there is no trace of attack.

Jiang Yan was shocked and couldn't say a word.

He got it.

Wei Yunbai knew.

The system exclaimed, "What, what?!"

"Shh!"

Wei Yunbai's eyes suddenly burst into a little starlight, as if he had obtained a beloved toy, "System, don't make a sound, he already knows your existence. ."

! ! !

Jiang Yan turned his head in embarrassment and took two deep breaths, "I don't know what you're talking about."