Chapter 30 The Prairie King (30)

How strong, Yang, Wei Yunbai dare not think about it.

Heyi had obviously been cornered, Wu Licuo wanted her, Alilang didn't touch her, Wei Yunbai was right, only the child could protect her life.

The Beirong people never hid her from the very beginning, and her life... is not guaranteed.

In this medicine, there are definitely strong ingredients, and it shouldn't take effect so quickly.

Wu Licuo's face suddenly turned black. He still remembered that Princess Dazhao

once gave him such a medicine. "The medicine doesn't taste right."

Lang, "Ali Lang, spare you one last time." I

wish I could immediately dismember him, but his retreat obviously changed his family.

Wei Yunbai glanced at Alilang apologetically, and said, "I won't look for him again."

Good boy.

Wu Licuo smiled behind him, "This king does not restrict your freedom." The

horses were bumpy, but the direction they were heading was not Wu Licuo's camp.

Taking him around the boundless grassland, Wei Yunbai faced the wind and had to shout: "Where to go?"

"Before leaving Mobei, I'll take you to see the scenery of Mobei," Wu Licuo Looking at his hair entwined with Wei Yunbai's, a strand of black is soft and a strand of brown is curved.

He was in a happy mood, and he had never seen his territory so easily.

Whispering beside Wei Yunbai's ear, "Everything you see belongs to me."

Wu Licuo twisted Wei Yunbai's head, bowed his head and kissed his lips and tongue, and said vaguely, "And I am you. Yes ." The

setting sun as their background, witnessed the tenderness of the iron man that the king of Mobei had never shown.

Wu Licuo's heart was soft on Wei Yunbai's body, and he wished he could tie him around his waist and around his neck.

But this is not Ulitso.

In addition to Wei Yunbai, in his heart there is also the raging ambition that the entire Chaerga Lake will not be extinguished.

This ambition urged him to move forward, raising his arms without stopping until he became the supreme of the world.

But now, Wu Licuo couldn't think of anything, it was just a kiss, and the response was even more enthusiastic than the previous two times.

His legs rubbed against the person in front of him, "Fuck."

What the hell did Princess Dazhao boil!

Wei Yunbai felt his heat, and Wu Licuo's own desire accelerated the medicinal properties, but Wei Yunbai looked very good, as if he had never drank those medicines, he said abruptly, "Wu Licuo, do you remember? I don't remember what you said."

Wu Licuo was stunned for a moment, and then cursed, "Damn it! Impossible!"

"I will be on the horse, on the grassland, in Chaerjia Lake..." Wei Yun Bai Youyou He said, "Fuck you all."

Wu Licuo's face was ashen.

The dangerous cloud and white room technique is really bad, rampant, and he doesn't want to experience it again.