Chapter 57 The Boss (3)

After the boss's order went on, the assistant was about to rush to Li Huang with the driver in person.

The phone on the desk vibrated, and it was a message from Emperor Li.

The bodyguard consciously sent a photo, and diligently reported everything that had just happened: Mr. Ran Xiao had taken the initiative to talk to him, as if he was inviting him to have lunch.

Lu Beige looked at the lit screen and clicked on the photo at will.

I don't know if it was the environment or the bodyguard who took the photo was replaced by a different person. This photo is completely different from the previous one. The shot is very clear. The masked gentleman who dared to dig Lu Beige's corner also showed his real face. .

Lu Beige knew that there was an indoor swimming pool on the second floor of Lihuang.

But neither he nor any guest who can enter and exit Li Huang will waste their sight and time on the unremarkable second floor. Li Huang's swimming pool is just a necessary decoration for them.

In this photo taken by the bodyguard, the background is the clear blue water of the swimming pool.

The two people standing by the pool, the shorter one is Ran Leyong, Lu Beige's eyes swept over him, and then settled on the person beside him.

A white shirt with a black clothing bag in his hand, his arms are slender and smooth, and his long legs wrapped in trousers are straight and powerful. He faces the camera, only showing three-quarters of his profile, and the corners of his light lips are raised. , seems to be very happy chatting with Ran Leyong.

The curvature of the lower jaw and the bare neck are subtle and low-key, the waves reflected on his body, and just a piece of light hit the corner of his eyes.

Slender shadows droop under the curled lashes.

The pampered hand that holds the power to kill countless lives hastily swept across this shadow.

When the assistant went downstairs, the driver of the Lu family had already parked at the main entrance. He opened the driver's seat and sat up, "Uncle Wang, we need to hurry up, and hurry over while Mr. Ran Xiao and that gentleman are still there. 'invite' them over."

The driver said, "Okay, I'm coming with a license plate that starts with number 0, so I can't wait for the red light." The

assistant was about to say something, but the phone rang abruptly. It was a special ringtone for Mr. Lu, and the assistant's expression changed. , hurriedly took out his mobile phone to connect, "Mr. Lu."

Lu Beige's voice came from the microphone, still calm and calm, "I'll go with you."

...

Excellent entertainment centers will never lack service personnel.

Even on the second floor where few people step on, Lihuang will arrange for staff to disinfect and replenish new water at a fixed time. The countertop by the pool should be wiped like a mirror, not to mention the most stringent changing rooms and showers. between.

Wei Yunbai simply said a few words to Ran Leyong, then lifted the bag in his hand and shook it, "Little boy, I'm going to change now." It

took a lot of courage to call people down, Ran Le Yong didn't know that his face still had such a thin day, he looked around, "I haven't been in the water for a long time, Mr. Wei, we met by such a coincidence, why don't we go together?