Chapter 73 The Imperial Family (3)

It is said that the relationship between Liu and Wei's family is like water and fire. In fact, no matter what contradictions there are between the parents, as far as Liu Yutang is concerned, he and the second son of the Wei family are very close.

No, he just had a cold heart just now, knowing that Emperor Hengyuan was going to ask his friend, he immediately broke a cold sweat for his friend.

He has seen the people in the first ten miles, half of them are the children of the powerful, and only the two of them have some connection with the royal family. It would be a shame if they were all lost.

In the midst of his wild thoughts, Emperor Hengyuan asked a question, and after asking, he took the tea from the eunuch in a slow manner.

"Tell me."

...

Liu Yutang: ? ? ?

Jealousy makes my handsome face distorted!

Wei Yunbai was also a little surprised. He didn't take the time to think about it, and said naturally: "The popular praise is also the word of the students' hearts, but it is too thin. Your Majesty is not only wise and martial, but also diligent in politics and love for the people, and appoints talents.

" Flicking the tea leaves, he lifted his eyelids to look at him, "Then tell me, where did I love the people, and where did I use the virtuous."

Wei Yunbai: "...Then the students will start a long speech." In

the inner hall, only Wei Yunbai's voice rang out, his articulation was clear, and he spoke a pleasant mandarin with no rush or slow order. Speaking of Emperor Hengyuan's political achievements was like telling a story. He was neither flattering nor biased. What he knows, said from his mouth, is just fascinating.

Emperor Hengyuan closed his eyes and listened, Yong De had followed him for many years, and he knew he was in a good mood just by looking at him.

Wei Yunbai actually didn't say much. When the cup of tea in his hand turned from warm to cold, he stopped talking.

Standing beside him were Liu Yutang and Kang Chengjian. After he finished speaking, he felt that it was the next person's turn. Kang Chengjian was the grandson of the right servant of the Ministry of Rites. His father was still working as a fifth-rank official. His grandfather was not in danger, and the two adults, Liu, had no confidence. He avoided suspicion and did not see his grandson for a whole day.

Kang Chengjian is talented and learned, and his talent is not low. Every time he is in the top three in the examination of the National Children's Supervisor, and occasionally he can get the first place. Although he hadn't told anyone, he wanted to get a third grade.

He wanted the glory that had never been seen in this dynasty until the previous one, and he wanted it so much when he died.

It's a pity that there was a danger in the middle of the road, and Huiyuan was directly captured by him. The gentleman of the Guozijian had said to him more than once that "there are mountains outside the mountains, and there are people outside the people", let him be cautious and calm down, he said After answering it, he didn't take it seriously. He was in a trance until he tried a big somersault. The literati were disrespectful, making him think that he was much worse than Wei Yunbai. He didn't believe it. Yun Bai's family background is an important reason why he can get the first place in the exam.

Fortunately, the emperor is not looking at family background!

Kang Chengjian was hot in his heart, waiting for the emperor's question with anticipation and nervousness, and his admiration for Emperor Hengyuan went to a new level.