Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story

Confession is the best but the hardest way to convey your feelings to the person that you like. Confessing to someone needs a lot of courage and guts that not everyone has. Some are contented watching from afar, some don't and you are in the latter.

Taking a deep breath, you went to the library where Naoto is spending his time, managing it. In your hand is an envelope that contains your feelings for him, your declaration of love.

You peeked behind the bookshelf and saw him putting the books on its rightful place. You turned your back and took a deep breath, You can do it! You cheered to yourself before walking towards him.

He noticed you and turned his head. You got surprised, so you acted like you were looking at some books in front of you. What should I do? He's behind me. Should I speak to him without looking? but that's rude.... but I get easily flustered when he looks at me. Stop it, self! just do it!

"Okay!" you whispered, clenching the envelope.

"Uhm! I'm sorry to disturb your quiet life and I'm sorry if I can't look at you in the eyes, I'll stutter if you're looking at me so, please bear with me." You heard him stop putting books on the shelf so you continued speaking. "I'm going to say this in one go because I feel like fainting. I like you! please read this letter, this contains all of my feelings for you!" You reached to your back, handing him your letter.

"Look at me." He said. You furrowed your brows. Why does he sound like this? He almost sounds like a certain someone.

"Wait, since when your voice becomes-" Your eyes widened upon seeing him... the guy you hated the most, filming you.

"You! Why? How? Naoto was here a few minutes ago." You whispered. You're in a library so you tried to tone down your voice.

"Naoto asked me to fill his club activity's shift for today and as a nice friend, I said yes. You were mumbling something when we switched. Naoto thought that you're casting a curse at him." He chuckled. "You scared him, you know?"

"You little!" You paused as your eyes shifted to his hand that was holding the letter.

"Oh, a love letter?" He said and focused his phone on the envelope, he then lifted the camera to your face. "y/n, confessing in a library? How brave!" He said and chuckled, loudly.

"Quiet! we're in a library, and turn that thing off!" You snarled at him which made him laugh even more.

"Hah! You looked like an angry pug."

"Pug? excuse me, me?" You charged at him to snatch the envelope but he raised his hands up. he cut the filming and held your forehead to stop you.

"Jeez, this is why they always told us to drink milk."

You stopped charging and smiled at him sarcastically. Without a warning, you stepped on his feet, making him crouch down from the pain. You made sure that your one-and-a-half-inch heels were buried in his shoes.

"I'll take this, thank you!" You said and turned your back, As you were about to walk away you heard your voice. "I like you! please read this letter, this contains all of my feelings for you!" You quickly looked back and saw Haruchiyo, showing his phone while still crouching down.

"What if I send this in our class group chat?" He said.

"Don't you dare, or I will light your hair. I'm not kidding!"

"Oops!" He gestured himself, tapping his phone. You flinched and ran towards him.

"Stop." You exclaimed. He stopped his fingers and stood straight, looking at you. "What-what do you want? Money?" You reached for your pocket and took your wallet. You opened them and were about to pull a bill when he held your hand to stop.