Arylie os- Dur hoke bhi pass hum part 5

Hey guys..so Imlie will be a bit stubborn in this chapter..but it is mainly because she doesn't want to give up the baby..anyways enjoy.

Imlie was looking at the sleeping figure of Pari, she then looked at the letter in her hand. The letter was hidden in the baby's dress, it said,

Whosoever finds my baby..please take care of her..i don't have much time..and thank you so much for saving her..i was going to name her Pari.

There was no name anything, Imlie deliberately didn't want to file a report or anything, because she didn't want to lose anyone else, she knew she was avoiding Aryan..but right now her priority was Pari.

The next day she had woken up with smile and feeling peaceful, she woke up only to find Pari missing, she ran out of her room and went outside, Aryan was holding the baby, and everyone was looking at her.

Im- ARYAN!! 😡😡😡, everyone turned to look at her, she came and took the baby out of his hands.

Im- Tum logo se bola tha na..stay away from her..samjh nahi aata hain kya??

Ar- Imlie..please calm down..hum baby ko kuch nahi karegaye..but iske parents ka pata lagna bhi zaarori hain.

Im- Mein iski Maa hun..and it is final..

Ar- Imlie..please..i know ki tum bahut sad ho..because of what happened to our baby..but please try to understand this baby is not ours.

Im- I asked for one thing..to save our baby..and you chose my life over our baby..i will never forgive for you that..

Im- Aur Pari kahin nahi jaa rahi hain.. aaj tumhe ek decision lene hoga..jaise bahut waqt phele mein ne liye tha..yeh family ya mein aur Pari.

N- Imlie tu kaisi baat kar rahi hain..tu mujhse naraz hain na..toh Aru ko dukh kyun de rahi hain??

Im- Mein kisi ko koi dukh nahi dena chathi hun..aap log kyun nahi samjh rahe..yeh baby iss parivaar ka hissa ho sakti hain..

Im- Maa aap hamesha se Aryan ko baap banate dekhna chathi thi na..so now is the chance..

She looked at Aryan and Narmada, they looked confused and hesitant. She laughed all of sudden,

Im- Looks like history is repeating itself..meri maa ne jaise mujhe akele pala tha..mein bhi Pari ka khayal akele hi rakhungi..

Ar- Imlie..kya bakwass kar rahi ho..

Im- Bakwass nahi hain..tum choice nahi kar sakte ho..islye mein choice kar rahi hun..i leaving..i am going back to Pagdandiya..aur mein Pari ko bhi saath lekar jaa rahi hun.

Im- Goodbye..she went towards her room, to pack her stuff..knowing full well that Aryan would never leave his family for her..and she would never want that to happen as well..

Flashback

The Rathore mansion was beautifully decorated, and everyone from Bhaskar times and Aryan's business friends were also invited,

N- Jiji..apne Imlie ko dekha hain kya?? Aaj uske Pati ka birthday hain aur woh hi gayab hain..

Nee- Aare tere ko pata hain na uss ladki ka yahan wahan ghumti rehthi hain..

P- Koi baat nahi..i will help in decorations and everything else.

N- Thank you beta..

Neela and Gudiya laughed silently, knowing they had hidden Imlie well and she won't be coming out soon. Whereas Imlie woke up with a headache, she tried to move but felt her hands and feet were tied.

She tried to move again and again but she couldn't, she then remembered what both Neela and Gudiya were planning..she was frantically trying to find a way to save Narmada before it's too late..

Ps- Hey guys..do you think Imlie is wrong?? And will Aryan let her go just like that??