Arylie os- My Psycho lover part 8

Hey guys..Happy Rakshabandhan to you guys..so i think i writing this chapter today is apt..please do comment..

Nakul had brought Imlie to his room and showed her the news telecast that was going to start soon, Imlie looked on scared, did her father really had an affair?? She was scared of what her mother will do..

D- I have called this Press Conference, to tell you all a secret which i have been hiding for a long time.. i was married to Meethi against my wishes..so for the few years of my marriage i had an affair..

D- And the result of that affair is my elder son Nakul..Nakul if you could hear me..i am sorry..i am ready to accept you please come back..

Nakul switched off the T.V. he didn't know why he didn't feel happy, now that he had destroyed Dev's reputation, he saw Imlie was staring at him,

N- What??

Im- I am sorry..because of our father..you had to suffer so much..will you come back with me??

N- And be the loving elder son and brother?? No way..Besides you were just a means to an end..'your' Dad and your boyfriend is coming to get you..

Im- I don't have a boyfriend..

N- Yaa..keep telling yourself that sis..

Dev and Aryan had reached, Nakul's house.. both Imlie and Nakul were standing outside..Aryan had moved forward to punch him when, Imlie intervened..

Im- Aryan..don't he didn't harm me..

D- Imlie..let's go..and here are the property papers..half of my property is yours..

Nakul looked at the papers, and teared them, he glared at Dev

N- I didn't do this for money..i wanted the world to know the real face of Dev Chaturvedi..

Im- Bhai..wait..

N- (grabbing her arm) I am not your brother..😡😡

Im- But i consider you my brother..please come with me..you can have a family..it is so lonely here..

N- All three of you leave..i have more work to do..then chit chat the whole day..

They left Imlie was not talking to Dev..she was still angry at him for breaking her Mother's heart..they had reached home and she went straight to her Mother's room..where she was crying continously.

Im- Maa..

M- Imlie..tu theek hain na..kuch hua toh nahi na..

Im- Maa mein theek hun..par Dad ne jo kiya..

M- I knew dear..that he had son, but i never said anything..to save the family reputation..

Im- But why?? Because of Dad..Bhai had lived his life all alone..without a family..

M- You don't understand dear..you are too naive.. you are a real Chaturvedi not him..

Imlie huffed and went away, she couldn't digest the fact that both her parents were equally responsible for this fiasco..so many lives destroyed..because of one lie..

Aryan looked on as Imlie paced around in her room, he wanted to hug her just to reassure himself that she was safe..but he still couldn't understand his own feelings.. why did he behave like a maniac when she was kidnapped..?? Why did he feel so relieved now that she is infront of him??

Ps- Hey guys..so tell me what should happen next..as i am totally confused..and suggest some Arylie scenes as well..