Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 10

Hey guys..new update since i am on a trip to Jaipur..updates will a bit slow..but please do comment..

It was already evening when Imlie had reached the office, she was surprised to see Aryan still working, she knocked on the door and went inside,

Ar- If you are here to report your failure Miss Imlie..then i already know..

Im- I am sorry sir..but i still need a chance to do the interview again..

Ar- I don't think that will happen Miss Imlie..humare news channel ko especially ban kiya gaya hain to ask any questions from the actress..

Ar- It's time to move on..aapke next assignment ke liye..

Im- I am so sorry sir..

Ar- You don't have to be sorry, Mr Tripathi was the one who is to be blamed, he is your senior but he didn't behave like one.. You may leave now..

Imlie was going to leave when the landline in Aryan's cabin rang, he picked it up and kept it on speaker,

Arpi- Aare UNB ji..kab aaogaye aap laut ke?? Aapki hone waali biwi aapka intezar kar rahi hain..

Ar- Di!! Mein nahi aa raha hun for the party..

N- Aru..tumhare pass half hour hain to come home..no excuses.

Imlie giggled at the look of frustration on his face, he simply raised an eyebrow and said,

Ar- Why are you laughing??

Im- Just like that..but i wanted to say..you have a family that is waiting for you..that cares for you..please realize their importance..i know how much i crave for such a family.

Ar- Weren't the Tripathi's your family??

Im- No..i was their servant cum saviour..i considered them family, but they took no time to move on..

Ar- Meet me in the parking lot..we will go together..

Imlie nodded the whole ride over she was thinking about the missed chance and she was thinking how to talk to the actress so that she can get a interview once.

They had reached home and it was decorated so beautifully, and so many beautiful girls were there in the party, they all so elegant, confident..Imlie felt a bit uncomfortable between them.

Narmada had introduced them both, but Aryan had left quickly so the girls were now talking to Imlie,

G1- So Imlie..where are you from??

Im- I am from Pagdandiya..

G2- That is good..but yeh smell kya hain??

Im- Oh yeh..jasmine ke tel ki hain..i put it in my hair..

G3- Ek kaam karo please mere liye drink le kar aao na..afterall you look like a servant na..

Everyone was laughing, that is until Narmada raised her voice,

N- Enough!! Yeh ladki meri beti jaisi hain..aur iski insult meri insult..and i want everyone to leave..jo ladki apne se less fortunate ko aise treat kar sakti hain..woh mere beta ke liye bikul galat hogi..so leave..

N- Imlie..i am sorry beta..

Im- Aare aap please sorry mat boliye..it is okay.

She left and went straight to her room, she was fed up of people taunting her to be a villager..she is proud to be villager but to survive here she needs to change a few things about her...she only wished that she knew whom to ask help from..

Ps- Hey guys..so hope you like it..and now Imlie is starting her journalist journey..do comment what scenes you wanna and how should their love story begin?? Should it be from Aryan's side or Imlie's??