Arylie os- The Pregnant Wives

Hey guys..since the serial has become sad now..so it is important to give my readers sweet, cute and funny os..here it is how Sundar and Aryan their handling pregnant wives.

The staff of Rathore mansion were giggling and trying to control their laughter, the great Aryan Singh Rathore and his Jiju Sundar were looking so scared in front of their wives,

Im- Aye Sundar..Aryan ka toh samjh aata hain...but why did you refuse to buy Icecream for Arpita di?

Ar- Mere Samjh aata hain matlab??

Im- Aryan stop talking..she glared at him and he looked away.

S- Aare Imliya sun..dekh na kitni moti ho hi gayi hain..Icecream

Ar/Im- Excuse me?? How dare you call didi moti..

Arpi- Mein aapko moti lag rahi hun..and that followed the waterworks. Both Aryan and Sundar tried to console her but she was not stopping.

Im- Aare tum logo se nahi ho payega.. Di hum chalte hain..woh naya wala Icecream parlor hain na..to enjoy..

Arpi-(wiping her tears)- Saachi..

Im- Yep..

Ar- Imlie..are sure..she glared at him and he keeps his mouth shut.

Arpi- Sundar ji aapko na punishment milti hain..aap aur Aryan mere liye meri aur Imlie ki saari favorite dishes banogaye.

Ar- Aare par..

S- Aryan..chup raho nahi toh isse bhi bura saja milegi.

Im/Arpi- Bye.

The girls enjoyed their day out and boys cooked, well Sundar cooked and Aryan was trying hard not to burn anything. The girls came back and asked about the dinner.

Im- Wow guys it is so good..

Ar- Thanks.

Arpi- Han this is so good Sundar ji.

S- Thanks.

Im- Di mein soch rahi thi ki kyun na hum ek baby shower rakhe..hum dono ke liye..

Arpi- Aare waah aacha idea hain..Maa bhi thode dino mein wapas aayegi na..then we will plan.

Im- Okay..chalo hum atleast theme decide kare..

Ar- Ladies.. raat bahut ho gayi hain..kal baat kare.

Arpi- Hmm..mujhe bhi bahut neend aa rahi hain.

Imlie was still in the sofa and extended her hands to Aryan, he chuckled and said casually,

Ar- Baap re tum toh di se bhi jayada moti ho gayi ho.. and then realized his mistake..but Imlie was smiling at him.

Im- Wait here okay..she waddled back to her room brought a pillow and bedsheet for him and threw at him.

Ar- Kya..

Im- Agle ek hafte ke liye if come near me toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

Ar- Imlie..i was just kidding na..mujhe neend nahi aati hain tumhare bina..

Im- I don't care.. Goodnight.

Aryan sighed, man these pregnancy hormones were killing him, it is like navigating a space filled with landmines..don't know what will happen the next minute.

He laid on the sofa but felt uncomfortable, eventually he fell asleep in a restless sleep, in the morning Arpita was laughing at him and he just glared at her,

Arpi- Kya hua Mr Romeo..biwi ne kamre se bhar nikal diya??

Im- ARYAN SINGH RATHORE..where are my chocolates ??

S- All the best Aryan.

Arpi- It was nice knowing you.

Aryan sighed, he doesn't know what will happen next..but even though they fought and Imlie got irritated he still loved his babies and her a lot.

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the chapter..hope you like it..do comment pleasssssse..