Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 52

Hey guys..here is the next chapter enjoy..Aryan trying to make sure Imlie come back to Rathore Mansion and Bhaskar times..

Imlie woke up with a smile, it had been so long she had slept peacefully without any nightmares..she looked at her side Aryan was sleeping hugging her tightly, and then she realized that no one knew he was here..

Im- Aryan wake up na..she shook him..

Ar-(pulling her closer)Let me sleep na..

Im- Aryan kisi ne dekh liya toh..they will ask too many questions..

Ar- Are you ashamed to be with me?? He felt a little insecure..

Im- No!! I am so proud to have known you..but please mein aise chup chup ke cheezein nahi karna chathi hun..

Ar- Aare toh aise bolna tha na..chalo sab milo apne boyfriend ko..

Im- Boyfriend??🤔🤔 Yeh kab hua??

Ar- Aacha toh tum strangers ke saath make out karti ho..😏😏

Im- Aee!!. You know what..ab agar tum chathe ho ki mein tumhe boyfriend bolu..toh tumhe mujhe propose karna hoga..infront of everyone..

Ar- Aisa kya?? You are challenging me??

Im-(coming closer to him)- Mein aise hi kar rahi hun..kya kar lo gaye tum..

Ar- Game on..i should probably leave now..and i have another gift for you..

and i have another gift for you

Im- Aryan..these are diamonds..i cannot possibly take it..

Ar- Please..agar tumne nahi liya toh i will be very hurt.. Please..

Im- Okay fine..ab jao..

Ar- Par mere good morning kiss??

Im- Tum jaa rahe ho ya nahi?? She glared at him..he pecked her lips quickly and went away.

Sumit looked at Imlie she looked genuinely happy and he happy that with Meethi here she was able to smile again..he was also excited as well..today he was going to meet an important investor for his newspaper.

Aryan was trying to form a plan to propose Imlie, when his secretary told him that Sumit Goenka had come to meet him,

Ar- Come in Mr. Goenka..

S- Thank you Mr. Rathore..waise i wanted to know ki why are you interested in my company?? Even though it is small company??

Ar- That is the exact reason..Bhaskar times is known for its serious pieces and now i want to foray into entertainment as well..

Ar- I have made the papers regarding the deal.. but i have one more condition as well.. I need your star employee for a month..

S- Imlie?? He narrowed his eyes suddenly feeling protective about her..

S- Why do need her??

Ar- She is a star writer..i want her to teach my employees..

S- I understand your point..but i cannot agree to this..until Imlie says yes..

Aryan was getting frustrated, Sumit was not agreeing to his condition and he also brought the topic of Imlie's choice as well..here he wanted to bring Imlie back..yet he is not able to do anything..

S- I will ask Imlie..and tell you what choice she had made..

Ar- I am okay with it..if she is ready we will sign the papers..

S- Sure..

Ar- Waise i have a party at my house and you are invited..he gave him an invitation..we are going to be business partners soon..

S- I hope so..thank you for this..but you seem awfully sure Imlie will agree..

Ar- She will..see soon Mr. Sumit..

Sumit left and Aryan smirked knowing Imlie's nature, she will definitely do anything that will help or make life better for others..and this way she will have to come back to work for Bhaskar times..

Ps- Hey guys..so what do think of Aryan's plan?? And will he propose Imlie infront of everyone??