Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 17 a

Hey guys new chapter.. and I hope you will enjoy the Arylie scenes as well please comment if the story has become boring or very slow-paced.. do comment.

Imlie had gotten down at the bus stand, she left running through a shortcut, she could feel that people were afraid and most of them trying to leave, she had reached her house only to find it burnt and turned into ashes, she fell on her knees and screamed,

Im- AMMA!!! she was crying at first but then she was furious, she wanted to make that Aatank pay.. she went towards the guesthouse knowing that the crew of Bhasker times will be staying there, but it looked like they were attacked as well.

She looked around to find a clue but she couldn't find anything, she quickly hid behind the door when she heard someone coming, taking a wooden log that had fallen she had almost hit Aryan but thanks to his quick reflexes he stopped her,

Im- Sir? Aap yahan?

Ar- Tum sahi mein Jungli ho..jinke pass guns hogi usko tum iss wooden log se marogi?

Adi- Imlie tum theek ho?

Im- Hum.. woh.. finally the stress and feeling of helplessness got the best of her and she started crying, both the men looked at each other.

Aditya moved forward to console her..but Aryan hugged her suddenly..not liking the fact that Aditya would hug. Imlie held on tightly and Aryan patted her back awkwardly.

Ar- Calm down Imlie. I am sure everything is fine.

Adi- And how do you know that? Aditya asked with irritation..but before Aryan could answer him, his phone chimed with an incoming video call..he picked it up and it was Aatank.

A- Tch tch Mr. Rathore..kaisi newspaper company chalta hain aap? koi reporter mera interview lene ke liye ready nahi hain?

Im- I am ready.. par I want proof ki everyone is alive.

A- Now that is called initiative.. chalo theek hain.. he panned the camera towards the group of people he had held in the back.. he focused on Meethi.

A- Apni beti se baat karni hain?

M- Imliya.. chinta mat kar Kali Maa sab sambhal liya.. he quickly stood up and said

A- So, you have half an hour to come and take the interview..nahi toh I will kill everyone and then decimate the village as well.

The call ended, Aryan was not in the favour of letting Imlie go, but Aditya was. Imlie was frowning, Imlie and Meethi were ardent devotees of Goddess Sita so why did her mother say Kali Maa sab sambhal liya hain, and suddenly it made sense.

Im- I know where they are. there is an old Kali Maa mandir..on the outskirts of the village, it is abandoned now because it has become the ground for drunkards and drug users.

Im- I have to go.

Ar- Imlie wait, this man is a terrorist. you cannot go without protection. He held her hand.

Im- I do not have time for this ABP.. this is my Mom we are talking about, let me go.

Ar- I know that.

Im- No. you don't know what it is to lose someone!!.. she shouted but then she realized her blunder..she opened her mouth to apologize but he glared at her and said.

Ar- Go, do whatever you. I don't care if something happens to you. I will follow protocol.

Even though she knows that he is lashing out because she hurt him..but it still pricked to have said that he doesn't care what happened to her..why did those words hurt her so much?.

It is not the first time someone had not cared about what happens to her? Why is everything so complicated with him..shaking her head she left with some of the equipment she can carry.

Ps- Hey guys.. so Aditya must feel like mein yahan aaya hi kyun.. and also suggest a scene of Aryan getting hurt and Imlie panicking? Do you want the hut scene..only Imlie is searching for Aryan? Do comment