Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 34

Hey guys.. another new episode..hope you will like it and enjoy it..and please comment.

The doctor did a full check up of Imlie and said that she can be discharged provided she moved very little and took complete bed rest.

Ar- Oh don't worry doctor..i will make sure she takes complete rest even if i had to tie her to the bed..

The doctor raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything and went away..Imlie was blushing bright red..the images coming up in her mind were inappropriate..she opened her mouth to speak but..

Ar- Chup!! Tum kuch nahi bologi..aaj se ek hafte tak tum na toh office jaogi..na hi ghar se bhar jaogi..aur na hi Vedika se milogi..and that's final..

Im- But..why..yeh sab uski wajah se nahi hua hain..

Ar- Toh phir kya wajah thi..that you lied to me that you are going out with Madhav?? That you lied to us ki tumhari gaadi karab ho gayi..?? That you didn't bother mentioning that you were hurt??

Im- Because i know if i will tell you the truth..you will be angry at me..

Ar- Phir bhi..tumhe aise kaam karna hain..

Im- Because it is related to your Jiju..

Aryan was completely still, he glared at Imlie and suddenly grabbed her arms,

Ar- Tumse bolo tha na..ki dur raho uss topic se..

Im- Dard ho raha hain mujhe..🥺🥺leave me..

Aryan realized what he was doing and he let's go of her slowly,

Ar- I am sorry..

Im- Tumhare Jiju ko Aditya ne nahi mara tha..

Ar- Imlie stop!!

Im- Usme Vedika ka husband bhi involved hain..and i am pretty sure kal raat ko ussi ne hume marwane ki koshish ki..

Ar- WHAT!!!

Imlie realized she had accidentally told him what happened last night, he looked at her and suddenly left, few hours later she was discharged..they were going home but Aryan didn't say a single word to her the whole time..she had no other choice than to do more drama..

Im- Ahhh.. Aryan stopped the car suddenly..

Ar- Kya hua?? Are you alright?? Hospital wapas jaana hain??

Im- Nahi..I am fine..and i am sorry i lied..but will you please see all the evidence once??

Ar- Ek baat batao..how can you be sure that Vedika is not lying?? Prakash uska husband hain na..maybe it was her who is behind all of this and blaming on Prakash??

Im- She is not lying Aryan..jiss tarah tumne Jiju ko khoya tha..she lost her child as well..and anyway even if you don't help me..i will find a way to bring out the truth..

Ar- Tum kuch nahi karogi..

Im- Itni fikar kyun ho rahi hain tumhe?? Kya lagti hun tumhari??

Ar- I don't know!!! Par itna janta hun..ki tumhe takleef dene ka haq kisi ko bhi nahi..tumhe bhi nahi..and i will do everything to protect you from yourself..

They had reached home after sometime, Imlie tried to get up from the car but he picked her up and took her inside..everyone was totally surprised seeing this  behavior of Aryan

Im- ABP..kya kar rahe ho..

Ar- I don't care..mujhe pata hain tum do minute mein idhar udhar bhagne lag jaogi..

He went inside her room, and made sure to place her gently on the bed, Narmada and Arpita came inside to ask how she was..Vedika was standing outside,

Ar- I need to talk to you.. they went to his room..

V- Kya hua Aryan??

Ar- I need all the evidence..i will handle the matter from here..and i will make sure tum yahan se aaram se and safely nikal sako..i don't want you anywhere around Imlie..

V- Okay..she gave him the laptop, the phone and all the files..she left to pack her things..

Imlie was getting bored out of her mind..she was a very restless person always wanting to do something or else..and now because of the incident she confined to the bed..Aryan came inside with food,

Im- ABP..kam se kam khane toh sab ke saath khane dete..

Ar- Nahi..

Imlie looked at the food and made a face, she hated khicidi...but Aryan tried to forcefeed her..

Im- Nahi chaiye mujhe..

Ar- Zid mat karo Imlie..nahi toh tumhara work from home mein permanent kar dunga..

Im- Aare kitne zaalim ho😡😡..lao do..she ate the whole thing..after few minutes she was feeling sleepy, she lies down carefully..Aryan looked at her and said,

Ar-(thinks)- I am sorry..tumhare khane mein sleeping pills milaya..taaki tum Vedika ko jaane se rok na pao..ab koi nahi hain..jiski wajah se you will be in danger..

Ar-(thinks) Jiju ka case mein khud solve kar dunga..tumhe stress lene ki zaroorat nahi hain..

Ps- Hey guys..so Aryan is becoming super possessive 😝😝but kya kar..uski ladki baat kahan maanti hain uska..anyways enjoy the chapter and comment on it..