Arylie os - Distance between the hearts

Hey guys..this is my version of the current track..hope you will enjoy it..and please comment..it doesn't feel good to ask again and again.

Imlie came running to Arpita and Sundar's room, she hugged them both, they both were surprised to see her so happy,

Arpi- Imlie kya hua?? After hugging her, she hugged Sundar..

S- Sahi mein kya ho gaya..

Im- Aare di aapka Pati famous ho gaya hain..itne saare followers..let me show you..she showed them the blog which Sundar and she had created..

Im- Sundar tere food blog is becoming famous, dekha mere idea kaam kar gaya..

N- Aare kya ho raha hain yahan??

Arpi- Maa dekho Sundar ji ka blog kitna famous ho gaya hain..

N- Congratulations beta.

Ar- Congratulations Jiju..

Imlie was smiling till now, but she stiffened seeing him. Everyone too looked at them, Imlie sighed and said,

Im- Mein baad mein aati hun..mujhe kaam hain..Congratulations again. She left. Aryan followed her as well and tried to stop her.

Ar- Imlie..please stop..meri baat suno..

Im- Mr.Rathore please i think we had enough discussion on this topic..i don't want to talk to you.

Ar- I am sorry okay..mere guilt and mere gusse ki wajah..

Im- You said horrible things to me..why is it that every time..i have to prove my love, my loyalty to you..how could have thought that i was careless about my own child??

Im- I fought with you every day to make you realize that he was your child..and you have the audacity to say that i was careless and didn't care about our child??

Im- Tumhara gussa sahi..meri dard aur takleef kuch nahi?? I am requesting you for the last time stay away from me.

Flashback

Malini and Anu were rolling their eyes, they plan had worked out and Imlie's child was dead, but they didn't know why she had called her here,

M- Kya naya tamasha karna hain karna hain tumhe Imlie..

Im- Tch..so impatient..itni jaldi hain..wait to celebrate your success..you killed my child and now you are feeling relieved na..

An- Kya b..

Im- Shhh..she slapped her hand on Anu's mouth rather forcefully, and grabbed her chin and said,

Im- Wait English Madam..sab pata chal jayega.

Soon, the Police Inspector came along with Sundar and Arpita, everyone was totally confused,

Im- So..not to take too much of your time.. Miss Malini ke saath mere previous experience ke baad i had installed CCTV cameras in the house..so let's see the beautiful video it had captured.

The video showed Malini pushing  the pram in which Gudiya was sleeping, but Aryan had managed to save her, so she threw a ball on stairs due to which Imlie fell down.

M- Isse kuch prove nahi hota hain.

Im- Oh i know.. Inspector yeh hain Gudiya ke real parents ki pictures and Miss Malini ne unhe check diya tha..because she wanted to 'adopt' the child.

M- Really tum ek check dikha rahi, how it is proof..

Im- Toh yeh DNA test proof hain, yeh ek aur video hain mere pass..she showed them the video of Malini giving money to parents and Anu and her discussing how to destroy Imlie.

Im-(sitting on the sofa)Han toh Inspector..i think this much is enough..for life sentence..

P- But Mam..

Im- Bolne se phele soch lena.. the sensitive information i gave you is still there with my friend. One click and your whole career will be destroyed.

Anu- Imlie please meri beti ko baacha lo..i am sorry..please..she begged.

Im- (grabbing her chin painfully)- If you had hurt me..i would have still forgiven you..but you and your daughter killed my child..and now you will suffer the pain of losing your child like i will do for the rest of my life.

Everyone was terrified to see a cold Imlie, but most of all it was Aryan who was feeling guilty, she had so many times told her that Malini was planning something, yet he didn't believe her again..and now everything is ruined.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..and Is Imlie right here?? Do comment.