Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 50

Hey guys..even if it is not in the timetable i am still posting a new chapter..hope you will like it..

Imlie went downstairs she was relieved that Sumit had not kept a big party, but she knew he was itching to keep a party, she picked Niharika and said sorry to her,

N- Koi baat nahi..Mimi..chalo let's cut the cake..

Im- Aacha..birthday mere hain..and excited aap ho??

N- Yes!!

S- Chalo bhai..let's cut the cake..

Meethi and Imlie stood together and Sumit kept the cake on the table,

N- Mimi..chalo jaldi wish karo..she whispers that Imlie should wish for more chocolates..

Everyone laughed at rhe suggestion, and Imlie imagined being with Aryan again..she blows the candle and cuts the cake, she feeds her mother first then Niharika and finally Sumit

S- Dekh liya meri kya value hain..😒😒

Im- Very funny..

N- Mimi..aap ke liye gift..

Im- Guys..thank you so much..she opened the gift, it was a scrapbook containing all the photos of Imlie, Sumit and Niharika..few photos of Meethi and Imlie..

At night Niharika was already asleep, Sumit took her back to her room and Meethi and Imlie went to her room,

Im- Thank you Maa tum yahan aa gayi i was missing you..

M- Imliya..ek baat puchna hain..tu Rathore Mansion wapas kab jayegi..woh log phone karte hain tere baare mein janane ke liye.

Im- Maa..I don't know..but jab bhi unka phone aaye please bol dene i am fine..

M- Par hua kya tha?? Mujhe toh bata sakti hain na..i am your mother..

Im- Maa..aaj nahi..aaj teri godh mein sona chathi hun..lori suna de na..

Meethi sighed Imlie can be stubborn when it was not even necessary, but she did what Imlie asked after Imlie fell asleep she went to the guestroom..

Imlie was sleeping peacefully when she heard a window opening, she woke up suddenly her room was shrouded in darkness and only light was coming from the window..she went to close the window when suddenly someone blind folds her

Im- Kaun hain..she felt a hand on her waist..she was all ready to hit the person..when she heard the voice she was yearning to her from the past 6 months.

Ar-(whispers)- Happy Birthday love.. Imlie started crying and he turned her around..

Ar- Don't cry..i hate seeing you cry..

Im- Please open the blindfold..and he opens it..

Imlie and Aryan looked at each other, she felt sad he looked so ill, dark circles under his eyes, it looked like he had lost weight..

Im- Tumhe bolo tha ki apna khayal rakho..

Ar- Tum pass nahi hoti ho toh kuch karne ka maan nahi karta..

Imlie suddenly realized that Aryan is already engaged to someone and he shouldn't be here, she turned away and said,

Im- Please jao yahan se..Preeta ko pata chala toh usse bahut bura lagayega. 

Ar- Bura tab lagayega..if we were engaged..we are not engaged..

Im-(hits him with a pillow)- Mere ko phele nahi bata sakte the..i sent you a letter as well..

Ar- Tum mere se baat nahi kar sakti thi..bhag kyun gayi bina bataya mujhe.

Im- Aur tum itna bekar sa plan to make me feel jealous..jab ki tumhe pata tha ..how much i have suffered being in a love triangle..

Im- You know what..tum jao yahan..mujhe baat hi nahi karni tumse..she tried to drag him to the window..but he pushed her towards the wall..

Im- Let me go...

Ar- Nahi..i am not letting you go..tum sirf meri ho..

They kept on looking at each other when suddenly someone was knocking at the door,

N- Mimi..open the door na..

Ps- Hey guys please comment..So finally they meet..and do want a little making out in the next chapter?? And bechari Niharika..wrong place wrong time..🙈🙈