Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 12

Hey guys..another chapter for you..hope you will enjoy it..and thanks for all the comments..

By afternoon Cheeni and Iyan were best buddies, they were running around playing, both of them were more open than they were when they were alone..Narmada and Arpita were looking at them and said,

N- I cannot believe that Cheeni uss Malini ki beti hain..jisne apni khud behen Imlie aur uske baache ko maarne ki koshish ki thi..

Arpi- Maa..aap jaanti hain na..Cheeni ab ek Rathore hain..and i am 100 percent sure ki Aru aur Imlie ke pyaar paa kar she will not become like her Mother when she grows up..

N- I truly hope so..

They left not realizing that Imlie had actually heard them, for a minute she was really angry towards this Malini and Cheeni..but then she realized that there was no fault of cheeni in whatever this Malini did..

She was going back to her room when she heard a crash inside, she came and saw a glass vase broken and Iyan crying and Cheeni standing in front of him..

C- Isne kuch nahi kiya..yeh mere se toota tha..please don't scold him..

Im- It's okay beta..i will not scold you..ab aap dono move a bit backwards i will pick this all up..

Slowly she picked up all the glass, made sure there were no other pieces..then she knelt infront of Cheeni and Iyan and hugged them both..

Im- Aap logo ko chot toh nahi lagi na..

Iy/C- No..

Im- You are such a good sister Cheeni..i am proud of you..

Half an hour later all three of them were playing hide and seek, when Cheeni decided to play cupid between her Dadaa and Imlie..she went towards him he was coming back from office..

C- Dadaa..Imlie ko kuch hua please go and check..the moment Aryan went inside the room, both the kids bolted the door from the front and left laughing and giggling..

Imlie was hiding behind the curtain when she heard Aryan's frantic voice..

Ar- Imlie..Im..he turned around when she came infront of him looking confused..he hugged her..

Ar- Thank god..tum theek ho..Cheeni ne bola..then he realized he got played by his own daughter..

Im- We were just playing hide and seek..they realized that they were still hugging each other..

Ar- Um..sorry..he backed out a bit..and Imlie felt a bit hurt or rather disappointed..

Im- Waise i wanted your help..

Ar- Sure..

Im- Tumne bola tha..that i am a journalist..i wanted to read my articles so that i can remember something..i am thinking of looking for a job..

Ar- Sure..mein abhi tumhe ek file dikhta hun..he opened his cupboard and took a file..in which he had kept all the articles written by Imlie..

Ar- Waise..you wanna see our wedding album??

Im- Sure..

They sat on the bed and the wedding album in between them, Imlie looked on confused she looked so unhappy..was forced into the marriage??

The thought of being forced into a marriage made her head pain a little, she couldn't help herself and asked..

Im- Why do i look so unhappy??

Ar- Because i forced you to marry me..

Im- Why??

Ps- Hey guys..so Narmada talking about Malini..and Imlie knowing about Aryan forcing her to marry him...so should Aryan tell her the truth..