Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 49

Hey guys..so this chapter will focus mainly on Imlie's feelings..how she had felt during the last 6 months..

Imlie was standing with a surprised look on her face, and Niharika was getting restless so she said,

N- Mimi..hatao na..hume aapka cake bhi decorate karna hain..

Im- I am sorry..aao andar sab.. wait a minute cake??

S- Seriously did you forget your own birthday??

M- Aaj birthday hain tere..

Im- I don't want to celebrate..

N- But why..🤨🤨

Im- No means No Niharika..she left from there quickly, trying to squash the guilt for breaking a little girl's heart..

N- Dadaa..Mimi naraz kyun hain??

S- Don't worry dear..we will think something to make her happy..

M- Let me talk to her..

S- No..wait..i probably know the reason..

M- She still hasn't moved on from him??

S- I guess not..you cannot forget your true love that easily..

Imlie went to her room and opened her cupboard, she took out a diary and opened the first page,

Dear Diary

Aaj i meet a raees Akkadbagga..mere saare kapde karab kar diya..but i took my revenge, unfortunately he was my boss.. And also why did he have to be so handsome??

Dear Diary

So, not only is he handsome but he has a big heart hiding behind a wall of pain.. but i am relentless..i will definitely find a way to bring him out of his pain..

Dear Diary

What are these feelings..why am i attracted to him?? Is it love?? Then what were the feelings that i had for Mr. Tripathi??

She looked or rather read the various diary entries she had written...she had started writing them again..since her old diary was still kept well hidden in her room.

She looked at the new tear stained entries were she had written how she missed him, how angry she felt when the wedding was announced and deep down for a second she felt happy hurting by running away and by writing a letter telling him not to find her..

She took a pen and started writing again, this time it was a wish,

Dear Diary

Today is my birthday..in all the years that i have lived i have not asked the Goddess for anything..but today i want something..i want that Aryan is still looking for me..that he didn't marry Preeta..that maybe just maybe..he loves me as much as i love him or even more..

She closed the diary and took a deep breathe..and decided to go downstairs, she had a family waiting for her..and she didn't want Niharika to be sad..

Aryan usually didn't use all the money and power that he has earned by his hard work..but today he had to use his influence..because it was a question of finding his Imlie..

He looked into the CCTV Footage of the mall and searched for all the places Imlie went with that man..and then he tried to find information about him.. in the end it was his secretary that gave him all the information,

Secretary- Sir, Iss aadmi ka naam Sumit Goneka..he runs a women magazine, and Imlie ji is a featured column writer in the newspaper..

Ar- Ghar ka address??

The Secretary gave the address and other relevant information, a plan was forming in his head, he looked towards the screen of his laptop..the picture of Imlie was on it..and he caressed it..

Ar- Finally..i found you my Junglee..oh and Happy Birthday..my love.. we will meet soon..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you understand Imlie's character more now?? And what do you think Aryan will do next??