Arylie os- Our Sweet little Family part 4

Hey guys..so probably it will be the last chapter of this os..hope you will enjoy it.

Aryan and Imlie were going to Malini's house, he hated seeing the mother-daughter duo, but Imlie was right the little girl needed her mother back, and he needed distance from the little child he knew he was definitely getting attached to.

While Imlie was sleeping, he was with the baby, she looked at him so sweetly, that deep down he wished cheeku arrived soon, those tiny eyes and small toothless smile..and he was a complete goner.

They had reached the house and rang the door bell, Anu had opened the door and was shocked to see them with the baby,

An- Tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho??

I- I need to talk to Malini.

M- Ab kya karne aayi ho yahan?? Sab kuch khatam ho gaya hain..

I- Sab kuch nahi..yeh baby tumhara hain..jise tumhari Mom ne Tripathi niwas pe chod diya tha.

M- What nonsense, my child is dead..

Ar- Look at the letter she left at Tripathi niwas.

M- Listen to me..i don't care if she is my child..i don't want her..and what is wrong agar Mom ne usse wahan chod diya tha toh?? She is their responsibility too.

An- Sun liya..ab nikalo yahan se..we don't want to see your faces here again.

Aryan and Imlie were going to leave when Malini said,

M- Wait, i will accept the child under one condition..Mr. Rathore, you will get down on your knees and beg..i can see that you two have formed a bond with her.

Aryan wasn't surprised she would make such a demand, but he didn't want to be the one to separate a mother and her child so he had decided to bend, when Imlie stopped him.

Im- How dare you insult my husband?? Usse iss baache se related kisi bhi kaam ko karne ki koi zaarorat nahi hain..and yet he is doing because he is the most kind hearted person i have seen.

Im- And thank you for not accepting the child..because i will make sure, she gets a home thousand times better than you two.. Chalo ABP..

They left with their head held high, if Malini thought she could manipulate her again then she was definitely disappointed..she didn't care two hoots about them anymore. They were going back home when Imlie asked,

Im- ABP..what will we do now??

Ar- Would you feel bad if i say we adopt her?? I know that we will be having our own baby..who will be arriving soon but..

Im- We both have gotten attached to her..haven't we??

Ar- Yes..

Im- Okay..if you think it is right thing to do..

The family members were hesitant but they didn't say anything seeing the smile on Imlie and Aryan faces, Aryan was a total goner, one small cry and whole house will be in chaos and panicking..especially Aryan..

Im- ABP..shaant ho jao..she is hungry i will feed her..

Ar- Are you sure?? Kahin chot toh nahi lagi hain na.

Im- Yes my love..now calm down..

Imlie would take pictures of both of them playing, laughing and when Aryan had fallen asleep on the rocking chair, she smiled and rubbed her belly talking to her cheeku,

Im- Your father is such a gem cheeku..i promise you he will be the best father to both of you..i can't wait to hold you in my arms.

It was the day the lawyers had came with the adoption paperwork, and they were going to sign it, when Aditya barged in and stopped them,

Adi- Ruko..this baby is mine and i want her back.

Im- But..you said that you didn't want her..

Adi- I have changed my mind..

Since the biological father was ready to take the child back they couldn't adopt her, Aditya took the baby from Imlie's arms, and she watched him take her away.

She was remembering all the beautiful moments she had shared with the baby, she was starting to feel dizzy and suddenly passed out in Aryan's arms.

Ps- Hey guys..so what do you think will happen next?? Why did Aditya change his decision?? And what will happen to the baby now??