Arylie ss- Mine Part 4

Hey, guys so I am itching to write a new chapter of this story again..so here it is, enjoy it, and please comment on it.

Present

Everyone in the living room kept looking at each other, Arpita and Arvind were scared thinking about what Imlie will do to Aditya, and Narmada was thinking about how Aryan react once he comes to know about this.

Im- What did you say? Shaadi.. this man how dare he? is everything a game to him, she tried to say something to him when Narmada stopped her.

N- Adi, tu abhi wapas aaya hain thoda aaram kar le phele.. shaadi ke baare mein toh hum baad mein baat kar sakte hain.

N- Imlie chal mujhe kuch baat karni hain tere se..she took her away to the kitchen

Im- Maa.. why did you stop me? How can he think that I will marry him? Keeping aside the fact that I am married to his brother. Aditya ke wajah se jo humiliation hume face karna pada uska kya? I am going to tell him the truth.

N- Imlie nahi, please.

Im- Then I am not staying here.. jab tak Aditya yahan hain I am not staying here.

Narmada was scared everything was falling apart, and how will she handles it god knows how will Aryan react once he gets to know that Imlie is leaving.

Imlie huffed and went to back her room, yes she lied about her being married to Aryan but that doesn't mean she is ready to marry someone else.

She entered the room in anger and took her bag and started stuffing her clothes in it. Aryan had just finished his phone call and he looked on confused

Ar- Imlie? Kya hua? why are you packing your things?

Im- I am leaving.

Ar- Aare par kyun? ..she wouldn't answer that agitated him, he grabbed her hands and pulled her closer.

Ar- Kya hua?

Im- I don't want to be here..that Aditya..he asked me to marry him..and Maa ne Phir mujhe saachai batane se rok diya.

Aryan was pissed off, just because he had lost his memories doesn't mean he will act like this and eye his wife..he took a deep breath and tried to control his anger, and then he smirked

Ar- Toh Shaadi ke liye haan bol do..

Im- Kya bakwass kar rahe ho?

Ar- Oh ho love.. don't be angry baba..if he wants a wedding it will happen, sirf ek change ho ga..iss baar humari shaadi hogi dubara..with all rituals ..what say?

Im- Really? Par kyun? 

Ar- Last time.. jis bhi circumstances mein shaadi hui thi..hum dono dil se khush nahi the..but iss baar sab kuch dil se hoga..

Imlie hugged him tightly, and Aryan smiled thinking he had gotten some time to find the truth about why Aditya had come back to their lives when he only cared about money and property in the first place.

Flashback

Imlie looked at them with so much hope, she could hear some of the guests murmuring but she went straight to Aryan and asked,

Im- Aru batao na Aditya kahan hain?

G 1- Yeh dekho ji..humne suna tha ki ladki bhag jaati hain shaadi se yahan dulha hi bhaag gaya?

G 2- Zaaror iss ladki mein koi problem hogi..islye chod diya iss.

Ar- Bas!!! Aap huamre guest hain iske matlab yeh nahi ki aap ek ladki ki bezzati kare.

Im- Nahi. Yeh Aditya ka mazak hoga.. I am sure.. she looked around, even screamed his name but when she couldn't find him she fell on her knees and started crying.

Ar- Imlie..he hugged her and tried to calm her down but she wouldn't stop crying.

G 1- Chalo bhai..ab yahan koi shaadi nahi hogi..

N- Ruko jao sab.. aaj yahan shaadi zaaror hogi.. Imlie aur Aryan ki shaadi hogi yahan..

Ar- Maa!! Itna big decision lene se phele ek baar Imlie se puch toh lijye.. Narmada went to Imlie..

N- Imlie? she folded her hands infront of her.. I am sorry.. mere Aditya ki wajah se yeh sab hua hain.. par yeh ek mauka hain sab theek karne ka.. tu maan jaa iss shaadi ke liye.. iss tarah shaadi tootna ek ladki ke liye aacha nahi hota hain..

Ar- Maa please, stop forcing her..woh phele se hi pareshaan hai.

N- Please beta.. maan jaa aur waise bhi tu aur Aru toh best friends hain na..please maan jaa..aaj teri aur meri dono ki izzat ka sawal hain..

Ps- Hey guys..so Narmada is being her pushy self..and Aryan and Imlie will get married again. Aditya ko toh acha sa shock mil jayega...please comment..how the chapter was.