Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 15

Hey guys..new chapter hope you will like it.. i will try to update the last chapter of Mine by today or tomorrow..

Finally they had reached Pagdandiya, as they got down from the bus Imlie saw the billboard, her face and her age and place of employment..she smiled seeing this but she was feeling sad not remembering when it happened.

Im-(thinks)Do i have to live the rest of my life wanting to get my memories back..

M- Imliya..chal beta..Aryan had picked Cheeni up and Iyan was with Meethi.

As Imlie went with Meethi and Aryan she was getting hazy flashbacks of running in the fields, playing with someone, dancing in the rain.

She pressed her head to elevate some of the pain, they were just reaching home when a lady seller gave Imlie a round box of sindoor.

(i don't know what that thing is called..does any one know)

W- Yeh sindoor le beti..Sita Maiya ka aashirwad hain..

Imlie screamed in pain as she clutched her head, for the first time she saw a flasback clearly of being dragged away from a hut..

Ar- Imlie..kya hua..

Im- Ahhh.. she took deep breath and pain slowly subsided..

M- We have reached home beta.. tu andar jaa ke aaram kar..

Imlie and the children slept, while Aryan was looking at the box of sindoor in his hand, Meethi kept her hand on his shoulder,

M- Aryan babu..aakhir hua kya hain?? Imliya ko??

He sighed and told her everything, Meethi wanted to strangle the man who had kept her daughter away from them. Aryan looked at her and said,

Ar- Maa..i need your help i think i can help Imlie get back her memories..and mujhe gaon walon ki madad bhi chaiye..

M- Kaisi Madad Aryan babu??

He explained her the plan, but Meethi was a bit hesitant, the villagers had already traumatized her child a lot and that hut was like a cursed place, but still Aryan ìnsisted and promised everything will work out.

In the evening Meethi had escorted Imlie to the hut saying that Aryan had kept a surprise for her inside it, but she was feeling restless being there..like something bad was gonna happen..

She went inside and was surprised, he had decorated the interior with cute little fairylights and had placed a table and two chairs inside as well..

Im- Yeh sab kya ho raha hain??

Ar- Last time when we were here, it was not an ideal environment..so a change this time..

He made her sit and then sat infront of her, he opened the cloche, and Imlie laughed seeing the sweet potato..

Im- Hahaha..i cannot believe you like sweet potatoes..

Ar- I do love them..

They ate the sweet potato salad while talking about different things, as she finished Imlie yawned loudly, she got to wash her face when suddenly she felt dizzy and fell but Aryan caught her..

Ar-(thinks)I am so sorry my love..mujhe yeh karna hoga..to get your memories back..

In the morning Imlie woke up confused and scared, she quickly went outside to find Aryan but the villagers were already there, they were manhandling a man,

Sar- Yeh ladki ko dekho..Shaadi ho chuki hain phir bhi durse mard ke saath hain..

Im- Kya bakwass kar rahe ho.. Aryan!! She called out and Aryan had stop himself from going and helping as he was watching hiding behind a tree..

Sar- Nahi..iss ladki ko sabak sikhna hoga..lekar chalo isse..

Imlie could feel the headache coming back with vengeance, she clutched her head but someone of the villagers dragged her, the pain had become unbearable now..and she fainted all of sudden with blood coming out of her nose..

Ps- Hey guys..so do comment how the chapter was..and do you think Imlie will get her memories back and will she be angry with Aryan for the stunt he played..