Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 6

Hey guys..new chapter and it will be the first time Aryan and Imlie hug as well..so enjoy it.

Even though Imlie had kept a smile and walked away with her head held high, she had completely broken down by the time she had reached the small temple near the Tripathi niwas, Aryan had unknowingly followed her as well,

Im- (kneeling and crying) Why..why..mene aisa kya kiya hain jo hamesha mujhe hi takleef milti hain.. phele mere baap mujhe aur Maa ko chod ke chale gaye, phir meri shaadi zabardasti Babusaheb se hui..

Im- Iss ghar mein ek naukar ki tarah rahi..apne hain Pati ko Malini didi ke saath pyaar se baatein karte hue dekha..har musibat mein ladi mein..

Im- Par aakir mein kyun akeli hun mein..jawab do Maaa..aaj jawab chaiye mujhe...

It was starting to rain, but Imlie was still crying, Aryan didn't want her to get sick so he went towards her,

Ar- Imlie..chalo..baarish ho rahi hain..beemar ho jaogi..

Im- Kisi ko meri fikar nahi hain..mujhe kuch ho bhi gaya toh kisi ko kuch farak nahi padega..

Ar- And what about your Mother?? Woh pareshaan nahi hogi ki tum bimar ho gayi ho?? Let's go..i will drop you at the hostel.

Im- But i am all wet..even you are aapki gaadi gandi ho jayegi na..

Ar- Your health matters to me ab chalo..he was suddenly shocked when she hugged him tightly, eyes wide he had kept his hands on the side..

Im- Thank you..

She backed up and they left the temple and he dropped her off at the hostel, the Warden had seen her coming back with a man in a car and reported to someone, the person asked her to do something and she nodded.

The next day Imlie woke, feeling a bit under the weather when the Warden came and hastily packed her things and dragged her away towards the exit,

Im- Maam kya hua hain??

W- Yahan kyun reh rahi ho..when you have a rich boyfriend uske saath raho..

Im- Mere koi boyfriend nahi hain..he is my boss..

W- Jo bhi ho..tum yahan nahi rahogi..

Im- Toh agar koi ladki aur ek ladke saath mein dikh gaye toh woh boyfriend and girlfriend hain?? Aise toh kitni ladkiyan hain jinka 'bhai' roz unse milne aata hain..unhe kyun nahi nikalti ho??

W- Jayada bakwass mat karo..agar tum nahi gayi yahan se toh yeh sab bhi iss hostel se bhar nikal di jayegi..

Imlie just glared at the Warden and left with her things, she had sneaking suspicion that it was Malini behind the eviction, but she wouldn't give her any reason to smile..she would have to find a rented house as soon as possible.

She had reached the office, with her things and Aryan was just getting out of his car,

Ar- Office mein rehne ka maan hain kya ab se??

Im- Right now it seems like a good option..

Ar- Meaning??

Im- Mujhe hostel se bhar phek diya gaya hain..apparently i have a rich boyfriend so i should stay with him..

Ar- You can if you want..i am renting some rooms of the mansion.

Im- But i need everything in a agreement..

Ar- Sure..i expected nothing less from you..

Malini saw them talking, she was pissed off that nothing was effecting her, so she planned something else as well,

M- Mr.Rathore, Imlie aacha hua tum log yahan mil gaye mujhe..mein soch rahi ki aaj apne shaadi ke photos select kar lu..

M- Toh aap dono lunch pe invited ho..mere ghar pe..

Ar/Im- Alright..

Ps- Next time over the PDA..and should Malini challenge Aryan and Imlie to perform the ring finding ceremony?? And they actually winning it?? What say??