Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 18

Hey guys..new update hope you will like it..and it will be a happy chapter..please comment as always..

Imlie was looking forward the Dusshera-Diwali mela which was going to happen in Pagdandiya, due to recent events she, Aryan and their children weren't able to enjoy much..so this was a welcome change..

Ar- I am super excited..waise toh mein apni secretary ko bol ke sab ke liye gifts le aata tha..bas Maa aur Di ke liye i choose the gifts..

Ar- Iss baar i get to enjoy the mela and so many different stalls..he stopped talking when he looked at Imlie who was smiling at him.

Ar- What happened??

Im- You look so cute while talking like this..she pulled at his cheeks and he only glared at..

Ar- Chale kya??

She nodded and they went away with Meethi and the kids..Meethi smiling as everything was getting better between them, and they were smiling a bit more.

Both Cheeni and Iyan went towards the games stall..Imlie and Aryan helped them play..but they were not winning so Aryan stepped up and played for them..making sure they won..

Ar- Yeh lo guys..ek ek teddy bear for you both..

C/Iy- Thank you Dadaa..

Im- Oh my God..buddhi ke baal..i love them so much..chalo khate hain..

Ar- Imlie..tum kisi old lady ke baal kyun kha rahi ho?? It is so unhygienic..Imlie started laughing loudly..clutching her stomach..

Im- Oh ho..my dear Angrez husband..buddhi ke bal matlab cotton candy..it a sweet thing..chalo dekhti hun tumhe..

She showed him how it is made and brought it for all of them..even though Aryan didn't like eating sweet that much but still he ate it for her..the kids enjoyed it alot..

By evening Imlie was looking a bit sad, when Meethi asked her why she was sad,

Im- I will miss you Amma..and ab mujhe phir se apni life banani hain..fresh start karna hain..daar lag raha hain..

M- Imliya..tujhe darne ki zaroorat nahi kyunki tere pass Aryan and uski family ka saath hain, support hain..and i am confident my little girl will make me proud..

She hugged her tightly, Aryan and the kids took her blessings and they went back to Delhi in their car..for the first time Imlie had a plan and a direction as to what she exactly wanted to do..

Meanwhile, in a luxury hotel a man was drinking whiskey and a girl hastily dressing up and she was crying, he stood up and took a wad of cash from his bag and gave it to her,

M- Stop crying..yeh paiso lo aur apna muh band rakhna..nahi toh tumhari naukri gayi kaam se..

G- Na..nahi..sir i won't tell anyone..

M- Good Girl..now leave..she turned to leave and grabbed her ass again..the girl felt humiliated, but she couldn't say anything otherwise her job and her reputation would in danger..and as a middle class person she would rather die than cause trouble to her family..

Ps- Hey guys..so Rathore family is finally being happy..but someone else is coming in to cause troubles..can you guess who it is?? Please comment..