Arylie ss- Mine part 11

Hey guys..double update for you enjoy and i am so happy that you have given so many comments..

Flashback

Imlie was a bit taken aback, he looked so serious, she stood up and he followed, he took a step forward and she took a step back, like that she suddenly felt a wall behind her,

Ar-(taking her hand) It is true..i love you so damn much..he leaned down as to kiss her..but then suddenly started laughing..

Ar- Hahhahahhahha🤣🤣 tumhari halat dekho..he laughed seeing her blushing face..

Im- Haww..you are so bad Aryan😡😡 aise kaun karta hain..

Ar- Come on yaar..i was just teasing..i love you as a friend..tu meri best friend hain..ab chalo let's have some dinner..

Im- Kya order karogaye??

Ar- Aaj Aryan Singh Rathore ke haath ka khana khaogi..😎😎

Imlie stood in the kitchen, she didn't know why but for a moment she did feel bad when he said that he loved her as a friend.

For the first time she looked at him thoroughly he was quite handsome especially how he looked so hot with his folded sleeves of his white shirt.

He has always been her rock and he had always helped her whenever possible, she kept looking at him, he was kneading the dough when some of it ended on his cheek..

She didn't know when she went towards him, and wiped his cheek with her hand they kept looking at each other and she went to her tip toes to kiss him,

Ar- Stop..i don't want to you to regret anything..

Im- I won't..he leaned down and kisses her..he left her for bit to wash his hands and then picked her up and placed her on counter and continued kissing her.

After sometime his phone started ringing, he groaned so Imlie pushed him a bit and went to take his phone when she didn't came back immediately he went towards her,

Ar- Imlie..what??

Im- Why is Aditya calling you?? Tumne bola tha..you didn't know where he went?? Did..did you lie..??

Ar- I...

Present

Imlie was having breakfast with the Rathore's, everyone was happy except for Aditya he was glaring when everyone was complimenting how dark her Mehendi was..

Suddenly he felt like his hand was itching, he scratched his hand but slowly the itching spread to his whole body..

N- Adi..tu theek toh hain??

Adi- Pata nahi Maa bahut itching ho rahi hain..

Imlie was looking at Aryan who eating his breakfast like nothing had happened, he felt her gaze and winked at her..

N- Haye bhagwan..tujhe allergy ho rahi hain..tere medicines kahan hain..

Adi- I will go and take it..

Aditya went to his room and Aryan followed him, he stood silently while Aditya took the medicine and after that he suddenly grabbed his collar,

Ar- This pain..is nothing to what my Imlie felt..aaj ke baad uski taraf dekha na..toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..

Adi- Bahut mazze kar liye na..uske saath now let me have fun..he winked..

Ar- You😡😡

Imlie came in stopped him, while Aditya stood with smug smile but it was wiped out when Imlie punched him,

Im- Mere kindness ko meri kamzori mat samjho..tum Aryan ke bhai ho islye i said nothing but ab aage kuch bhi kiya..toh mein bhul jaungi ki tum Aryan ke bhai aur Maa ke bete ho..

Both of them left and Aditya wiped the blood that was coming out of his mouth, he was angry but suddenly his phone chimed with a message from Malini,

M- I will help you..but i want half of what you will get..

Adi- Deal..

Ps- Hey guys..do comment how the chapter was and let me know what more romantic scenes you need to see in Denmark..