Arylie os- My Psycho lover part 7

Hey guys..new update..again sorry that the updates are not regular.. but please do enjoy and comment it..

Aryan went straight to the godown where Mr M..used to stay in the evening, he went outside and shouted,

Ar- Mr. M..bhar aao..i need to talk to you..

M- What happened Aryan??

Ar- Where is Imlie?? And why did you sent other guys to kidnap her..i told you, I will decide and tell you..

M- And i know..you cannot do it. So i did it..besides there are bigger things at play at here..which you won't understand.

Ar- Where. is. She.?? he growled at Mr. M..

M- Somewhere you cannot reach her.. now leave before i make you..don't underestimate my patience, i made you..and i can just as easily destroy you as well.

Aryan left the godown, for the first time he had felt helpless, he had no idea where Imlie was kept, but he vowed he will try to find her at all costs.

In a basement

Imlie was looking around, she was kept in sparsely decorated room, with CCTV camera watching her moves, she was confused who keeps a person they have kidnapped in a room decorated in such a way.

Nakul looked at the girl, she was the golden goose for her, he will have what was his rightfully intended, he called a number and that man picked up not knowing, what troubles were coming his way.

Narmada was holding on to a crying Meethi.. whereas Dev and Aryan were shouting at each other, Meethi lost her patience and shouted,

M- BAS!!! Band karo apni bakwass tum dono...mujhe sirf meri Imlie chaiye theek..aur kuch bhi karo Dev paise dena, paise de do..jo karna hain karo but meri beti mujhe wapas chaiye..

Dev's phone started ringing at that moment, and he picked it up,

D- Hello, who is this??

N- Kya Dad?? Apne beta ko hi nahi peechan paa rahe ho??

D- What nonsense..mere koi beta nahi hain..

N- Oh ho.. beta nahi toh beti hi sahi..he sent a picture of Imlie in the basement, unharmed.

N- I haven't harmed her yet, but it depends on how much you will cooperate with me..

D- What do you want??

N- You have 24 hours to tell your wife the truth about me..accept me as your son infront of the media..

N- If you don't then i promise..your precious daughter will die a very horrible death..

Nakul cuts the phone, he wanted to know how much courage his father actually had..he smirks looking towards the camera..it is time for a chat with his beloved step sister.

Imlie was pacing trying to find a way to run away from here, she turned around when the door opened, a man came in with a tray of food, he kept it on the bed and said,

M- Eat..

Im- Why should i??

M- Because i know it is your favorite thing sister..

Im- Sister?? Have you lost your mind?? I don't have a brother..

M- You will know the truth in few hours, and before you say i have may poisoned the food, i haven't..he took a bit from the plate..happy??

M- See you soon..sister..he closed the door on her face and left..enjoying how everything she holds dear will be destroyed..

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the twist?? Dev is not the bad guy..just had a son with another woman and lied about..anyways sorry if Aryan scenes are less..but don't worry you will get few of their scenes in the next few chapters.