Arylie ss- Mine part 13

Hey guys..hope you will like the chapter and this chapter will be a little mature so chote baache will have to read at their own discretion..

The doctor had bandaged Imlie's arm and she was sleeping and Aryan was holding her bracelet in his hand, he had washed it a couple of times but still he felt like it had blood on it..

After few hours she woke up groaning,

Im- Ahh..holding her arm

Ar- Imlie..tum theek ho??

Im-(looks at him and hugged him) Tum pagal ho..agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh?? Hamesha superhero kyun banate ho??

Ar-(pulled her closer) I cannot have anyone touching you..yeh sirf mere haq hain..

Im- I am sorry for walking out like that..and sorry meri wajah se itna tumne mere liye jo costly bracelet liya woh bhi kho gaya..

Ar-(showing the bracelet)It is right here..you can put it on afterwards and tumhe sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain..i understand you needed time..

Ar- Tum rest karo..Pizza order kiya hain..banane ka time nahi tha..

They were having Pizza and Imlie kept looking at him and blushed whenever he caught her looking at him..

Im- Will you tell me everything from the starting??

Ar- Sure..he kept the plates in the counter and sat next to her in bed, he moved his fingers up and down her arm..

Ar- I started loving you when we became best friends..i so wanted to ask you be my girlfriend hamesha daar lagta tha ki what if we didn't last..humari friendship bhi khatam ho jaati..

Ar- But still i picked up my courage and had decided to propose you but Aditya proposed you..and the next thing i know ki you guys were getting married..

Ar- I had decided to leave India the day you guys were getting married..but i guess destiny had other plans..i so wanted to tell you the truth but i was afraid that you will go looking for him..

Ar- I know that humari marriage forced thi par i promise you i will always keep you happy..but please mujhe kabhi chod ke mat jana..i cannot live without you..even if you don't love me..i am fine with you being my friend..

Im- Thanking for telling me the truth..and i want to tell you that you do keep my happy..itna shayad mein Aditya ke saath bhi khush nahi hoti..

Imlie took her hand away and sat in Aryan's lap she chuckled as his eyes widened comically, blushing slightly she asked,

Im- Will you kiss me again??

He nodded and kissed her again pouring in all his feelings, his insecurities they both groaned when Imlie moved a bit they could feel each other's desires..

Imlie slowly opened Aryan's shirt and his hands went towards the zip of the dress..he looked at her asking for her permission and she nodded he slowly dragged the zip downwards..

Imlie felt shy for few seconds when her dress pools near her waist, she roams her hands on his chest and the abs..while he roams his fingers on her back and slowly kneading her breast.

She giggled when he bit her and she returned the favour..making her lie down he hovers on her slowly kissing and biting her.. next second he was surprised when Imlie pushed him back ..and this time she bites him wherever possible..

Before they could go any further..Aryan phone started ringing, it was none another than Aditya..

Ar- Kya yaar..this man..he went to cut the call when Imlie stopped him..

Im- Let him listen.. she said with a naughty smirk..

Ar- My my..you are quite the devil..

Im- That i am..

Aryan picked up the call but didn't say anything as he and Imlie continued to make out with each other..

Aditya was beyond furious and jealous, yes he married Malini for love but he also wanted to have Imlie once..things would have been good if she had slept with him..but she wanted to do everything after marriage..and now she is enjoying with his brother what happened to her so called love for him??

Ps- Hey guys..hope you liked the chapter and i enjoyed writing this..Aditya had to listen Imlie and Aryan getting busy with each other..please comment