Arylie ss- Mine part 12

Hey guys..hope you will like it and thank you for so many comments on my other stories..

Flashback

Aryan stood infront of Imlie not being able to say anything..he was afraid of what she will do..what if she left him..

Im- Aryan!! I am asking you something..saach batao mujhe..

Ar- I will, but promise me ki tum mujhe chod ke nahi jaogi..

Im- Mein aise koi promise nahi karungi..if you ever considered me as your friend..i deserve to know the truth.

Ar- Okay.. on your wedding day Aditya had eloped with Malini because he loved her and also because she was pregnant with his child..

Ar- I was the witness of their marriage..and he told me that he never loved you he was only after the money he would get after marrying you..

Imlie was beyond furious she slapped him and said,

Im- And you didn't think once to tell me the truth?? Tumhare jhoot ki wajah se we had to get married forcefully..

Ar- I was afraid that you will leave me..i really do love you a lot Imlie..i loved you ever since we became friends...

Im- How can i believe that you truly loved me after everything that has happened..

Ar- No..no..please believe i really do love you.. he tried to move close to her but she backed away and went towards the door..

Ar- Imlie please wait..

Im- I just want to be alone for some time.. she went away not even bothering to take a sweater..

Imlie was walking on the road, rubbing her arms, tears were coming out of her eyes she couldn't believe her best friend would deceive her like that..

She had just passed a cafe when she saw Aditya and Malini..they were sitting in the corner seat and talking and laughing while Aditya rubbed her stomach..

Imile looked at them they so looked happy and she thought maybe that she wouldn't have been so happy with him..she continued her walk when suddenly two men grabbed her pushed into alley,

M1-(pointing a knife at her) Give me everything you have..

Im- I..

M2- Do it girl..😡😡 she gave her watch and her earrings..and said that she didn't have anything else..

Imlie tried to hide her bracelet but they grabbed her hand and took the bracelet from her forcefully..

Im- No..don't take that she tried to fight but the other man held her..

M2- You didn't have anything worthwhile on you..except your bracelet..

M1- She does have something..he looked at her with lust..he moved close to her and tried to push her dress up..when someone pulled him back and punched him.

Both of the men attacked Aryan but he held on when suddenly one of the man tried to stab him but Imlie came in between..and her arm got slashed..

Im- Ahhhh..

Something snapped inside Aryan and he pummeled both of the men to death..

Im- Aru...she fell unconscious..

Aryan suddenly panicked and quickly picked her up and went back to their apartment..he was feeling so scared..he didn't want to lose her at any cost..

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the chapter, and you might get a steamy scene in the next chapter..please comment..