Arylie os - My Psycho lover part 14

Hey guys...new chapter and Dev and Aditya will try everything to make Imlie agree for the marriage..

Imlie was locked up in her room, she was still sad that her own Dad who treated her like a princess, is hell bent on destroying her life..she ignored the knock on the door..but it was quite persistent, she sighed and went to open,

Im- Bhai..aap..it wasn't Nakul but Aryan..she had been avoiding him since the kiss.. she turned around.

Im- I am not in a mood to talk..

Ar- Khana khaya..and she nodded her head in no..and he grabbed her hand and dragged her downstairs..

Im- Aryan!! Kya hain..i am not in a mood to do anything..

Nak- Then you are letting dad win..aapne aap kyun takleef de rahi ho..

N- Han beta khana kha le..kisi aur ke liye nahi toh mere liye..

Im- Fine..

Ar- Waise all the best for your exams..

Im-(keeping her head down) Thank you..

Nak- Haye..someone is feeling shy..😜😜

Im- Bhai!!!😒😒

Ar- Maa mein do din ke liye Pune jaa raha hun..kuch kaam hain..

N- Theek hain beta dhyan se jana..

After dinner Imlie was going back to her room when Aryan stopped her, she looked at him with him a raised eyebrow,

Im- Kya??

Ar-(staring intensely at her) Mere goodbye gift kahan hain..

Imlie blushed, she didn't know why she didn't feel as much bold as she felt that day..but none the less she kissed him shyly..he pulled her closer and hugged her..he was going to miss her so much..

Im- Jaldi aana waapis..and apna khayal rakhna..jayada superhero mat bana..

Ar- I won't..Goodnight..and kal ke liye best of luck..

The next morning she took Narmada's blessing and Nakul also wished her and she quickly went to the college, Malini was waiting for her..

M- Hey dear..i heard what happened..are you okay..

Im- Yes..i just want to focus on my exam..good luck for today..

M- To you too dear..

Imlie was writing her exam, when the checkers came in for inspection..she was so engrossed in writing that she hadn't seen someone had thrown chits near her seat.. the checker picked up the chit..

M- What the hell is this?? What is your name??

Im- Imlie..but mujhe nahi pata yeh yahan kaise aaya hain..the checker looked into the answer sheet the first lined was matching to what was written in the chit..

M- Miss Imlie..come with me..

Im- Sir please believe me..mein cheating nahi karti hun..

The checker dragged her to the principal office, no amount of begging and pleading worked and she was banned from giving rest of her exams as well..

Sad and Dejected, she came out of the Principal office, her Dad and Aditya were standing there,

Adi- This is what happens when you reject me..

D- I can talk to the principal..he will let you give the exam..but you have to agree to the proposal..

Im- Aaj zindagi pheli baar aapki beti hone par sharam aa rahi..i would rather die than marry him..

She left from their fuming, Malini looked on she couldn't believe that she loved such a disgusting person..but she decided she will find a way to help Imlie..

Ps- Hey guys..so how do you like the twist..bechari exam bhi nahi de payi..and Aryan is also not there to comfort her..please comment