Arylie os- My Psycho lover part 13

Hey guys..so in this chapter Imlie will be a little bold..and aachi bezzati of Aditya will happen..do enjoy.

Aditya was enjoying he had taken upon his ego that Imlie had rejected him and he wanted her by hook or crook, so he told his parents about his feelings for Imlie..and they were ready to get him married to her since they wanted to expand their business as well.

Imlie glared at Aditya and her family, how dare they make the decision without asking her once, she has so many plans after college, she is not ready to play bahu..she smirked knowing what she will do next will a verbal slap to his face.

She turned around and went towards Aryan, Narmada was barely able to control him. Imlie went forward and cupped his face in her hands, and whispered to him

Im- I know you wanted some time to understand your feelings..but this is necessary..hope you can forgive me..

He was visibly confused, before he could ask what she meant she kissed him, everyone was looking like a fish gasping for water..except for Nakul who was enjoying his pakodas..

Aryan was still for a second then he kissed her back, the feeling of losing her and his own insecurities, he tried to pour into the kiss...it was a loud cough by Nakul that brought them back to reality.

N- Love birds..don't forget there are people here..

Before anyone could say anything Dev tried to slap Imlie but Nakul and Aryan both held his hand..

D- Kya bakwaas hain yeh?? Apni family ki reputation ki koi fikar nahi hain tumhe..iss gunde ke saath ishq lada rahi ho..

Im- Iska naam Aryan hain..and Dad family reputation ki baat mat kijye..and besides..mein Aditya se shaadi nahi karungi after he forcefully kissed me..

Im- Mere kuch dreams hain, apna career banana hain mujhe..

D- Then you have a choice to make..agar tumne Aditya se shaadi ki he will let you do whatever you want..nahi toh you can leave this house..i will believe i only have son..

Imlie couldn't believe that her own dad, would put such a condition..but she wasn't going to bow down..she left and packed her things, as she was leaving Nakul stopped her,

N- I am also coming..

D- Nakul..stop..

N- Listen to me Mr. Chaturvedi..mein iss ghar mein sirf Imlie ke wajah se aaya hun..agar woh yahan nahi hain..so i will also leave..

D- Theek hain..toh iss gunday aur uski Maa ko bhi le jao..

Im- DAD!!!😡😡 Aapko baar baar bolna padega kya??..yeh gunda nahi hain iska naam Aryan hain..aur woh meri Kaki Maa hain..aap unki bezzati mere samne mat kijye..

Ar- Chalo Maa..yahan kuch nahi rakha hain humare liye..

They left, and after lot of arguments they decided to live with Nakul..Imlie was feeling sad but she was adamant that she will not marry Aditya at any cost..

Ps- Hey guys..so first kiss..bechara Aryan kya se kya ho gaya..and do think Aditya will keep quiet?? Also should i pair Malini and Nakul?? What say?? Please comment..