Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 23

Hey guys..so i am not able to understand the precap..i hope it won't be like Malini slept with Aditya..she does with Aryan😜🤣🤣..anyways..enjoy the chapter..

Imlie felt like she was running she called Aryan's name but he was nowhere to be found, suddenly she fell down tripping on something, she looked to see Aryan's body, she woke up with a scream,

Im- ARYAN!!!😭😭😭 she was panicking when Aryan came inside and hugged her and she hugged him tightly as well..her hand was hurting as well..

Ar- Imlie..sab theek hain..i am here.. she suddenly remembered what had happened ..

Im- Nandini..woh ..theek hain na..

Ar- Yes, she is fine Imlie. Imlie.. what is happening?? Tell me everything.

Imlie was feeling scared and confused whether she should tell him the truth or not, he would definitely will be pissed off..she looked at Aryan who was looking at her with a raised eyebrow..

Taking a deep breath she told him everything, how she kept interrogating about Nandini and how she was kidnapped and threatened by her husband and how she was attacked.

Imlie couldn't look at Aryan he was looking so angry, he started pacing,

Ar- So, mere mana karne ke baad tum uss actress ke bare mein investigation karti rahi?? Itna sab ho gaya mujhe nahi bataya??

Im- I just wanted to help her..

Ar- Yeh jaante hue..ki kitna danger hain..

Im- Tum itna gussa kyun ho rahe ho?? Meri itni care karte ho kya??

Ar- It is not about care Imlie..yeh mere order hain..ab na tum Nandini se milogi na hi uski help karogi..i will handle things from now on..

Im- Aare nahi nahi..please let me help..she was scared as it is she hadn't told him that Nandini's husband had threatened to harm him and his family..

Ar- No..it is final..

Aryan left he wanted to close the chapter of this actress as soon as possible, Nandini had woken up and she was feeling scared when Aryan came inside,

Ar- It is okay..i am here to help..i can help you relocate but i have one condition stay away from Imlie..

N- No..she is the only one who can help me..i want to take down my husband and i need her to help me..please..

Ar- Lis..

Im- I will help you.. Imlie walked slowly into the room..

Ar- Are you both mad..look at yourselves woh aadmi won't hesitate to kill you guys..uske baad bhi you want to fight him??

N- Yes..i want to expose that bastard..and i have proof with me..

Im- ABP..please maan jao na..we can really bring him down..please...

Ar- You know what..do whatever you guys want do..i am not going to help you guys..

Aryan left in anger he really hated when Imlie gets stubborn and doesn't listen to what he says, he thought it is better to keep his distance so that he doesn't get hurt in the end..but deep down he was scared what if something happened to her..

Ps.. Sorry guys..the chapter is not upto the mark i feel..but please do comment..also i want your suggestions, should i finish this story first and then continue my other stories?? Please do tell..your views are important to me..