Arylie ss- Mine part 14

Hey guys..so another update of Mine..hope you will like it..

Flashback

Imlie woke up and looked to her side but Aryan was missing, she looked for her dress but it was suspiciously missing she smirks taking Aryan's shirt she wore it and went to search for him.

He was in the kitchen making breakfast for them, she smiled and hugged him from behind..he closed the gas and turned around only have his mouth open in surprise..

Ar-😲😲

Im- Kya hua Mr..i am looking that sexy..she winked at him..

He pulled her closer and kissed her hard, biting her lips and tasting her mouth, after few seconds he nipped at her neck..

Ar- You don't know how sexy you look in my shirt..hamesha yeh hi phena karo..

Im-(Putting her arms around his neck)Aacha aur tum ghar mein aur office mein sirf jeans mein ghoomne wale ho??

Im- And what if someone sees me like this other than you..

Ar- Han han theek hain..😒😒 miss buzz kill..

Im- Aww..my Koala bear..tum kya bana rahe ho??

Ar- Aloo paratha..

Im- Yummy..

Ar- Waise i have few days more of my holiday ..so where else should we go??

Im- How about Paris?? I always wanted to go there..

Ar- As you wish my queen..❤❤

Present

Imlie was beyond excited she looked at her wedding dress which Aryan himself had chosen for the first time, she was getting ready when someone came behind her and put chloroform filled handkerchief on her mouth..

Aryan was getting ready for his marriage when his phone chimed with a message,

Agar apni hone wali biwi ko zinda dekhna chathe ho toh jo address diya hain wahan aa jao..

It also had morphed picture of Imlie lying unconscious on ground and her hands and feet tied..Aryan didn't think of anything else and went straight to the address..

Aditya was waiting for him there, Aryan came there looking furious,

Ar- Kahan hain meri Imlie?? Agar usse kuch bhi hua na..toh i will kill you..

Adi- Not before i hurt you..suddenly goons surrounded Aryan and started hitting him and made sure he was almost beaten to death..

Adi- Tch tch..bechari Imlie she thinks you are marrying him but this time i am marrying her..and you will not be able to do anything..

Malini looked herself in the mirror and then on the sleeping figure of Imlie on the bed, she was tired of being played as a pawn..this time she will marry Aditya infront of the whole world and force the Rathore's to give her son her inheritance.

Aditya was sitting in the mandap and smiling and enjoying that finally his plan is now fulfilled, the only loose end was Malini and his sick son and he will find a way to get rid of them.

Malini sat in the mandap with Aditya, she couldn't believe that she ever loved a person like him..but it was important to teach this bastard a lesson..now he will know what it is to have your dreams shattered..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like the twist..and the steamy scenes before..do comment on it..