Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 16

Hey guys new chapter..hope you will enjoy it..and please comment i love reading it..

Aditya was packing his stuff to go to Pagdandiya for the assignment, when suddenly the police came into the house,

P- Mr.Tripathi you are under arrest..

Adi- Kis liye..

P- For slapping your wife, and mentally torturing her..

Ap- Kya??

Adi- What the hell..where is this Malini?? I am a very reputated person and a award winning journalist..aap mujhe aise arrest nahi kar sakte hain..

But the police had already been given lots of money so that Aditya will be put to jail and not able to go on his assignment. The police dragged him out of the house, Malini and Anu were looking at all the chaos and commotion,

M- Mujhe slap karni ki bahut choti punishment hain yeh..

An- Beta..please come with me..this man and his family doesn't deserve you..

M- Yes, Mom..i guess you are right..besides i want the Tripathi's to beg me..to get their son out of jail..

Imlie had woken up early and told Arpita she was leaving for Pagdandiya, she knew Aryan would try to stop her..so she left early..she was now in the bus to Pagdandiya..

Im-(thinks)- Why cannot he understand that..it is my village..mujhe Aditya ke peeche jaane ka shauq nahi hain..

Im-(thinks)Anyways i will find a way to help my people without him..

It was almost 2 in the afternoon he knew Imlie had gone to Pagdandiya, but what he didn't know was Aditya was in Jail and hadn't reached Pagdandiya,

Ed- Aryan!! We have a big problem..

Ar- What is it??

Ed- Aditya is in Jail..he never went to Pagdandiya, our cameraman and crew, and some interns of Aditya are in danger..

On cue, it was another video of Aatank where the interns and crew of BT were kidnapped as well, Aryan was beyond furious..because of that Aditya's mistakes so many people are in danger..

Ar- Call the Commissioner and tell Aryan Singh Rathore is asking for his help..i am going to Pagdandiya..

He was feeling restless like that night, not only were the crew members in danger, even Imlie had gone to Pagdandiya, he cannot let anything happen to her..he cannot lose anyone else..

Meethi looked around, her mother and some people from the villages and some people of Bhaskar times were kidnapped along with her.

She had a sense that these were Satyakaam's rivals, but she was afraid for another reason..she prayed that Imlie didn't leave for Pagdandiya already..she didn't want her in harm's way..

Aditya was smirks at Aryan..he had himself came here to bail him out,

Adi- I thought you didn't like me Mr.Rathore..

Ar- I am doing you a favour Mr.Tripathi and i need your help kyunki aapki iss jail mein enjoy karne ke chakkar mein..mere employees are in danger..

Ar- And Imlie is in danger as well..i don't know the village..that well sirf islye i need your help..

He turned around to leave when Aditya taunted him..

Adi- Haye..Mr Rathore i think you are in love..Aapko Imlie se pyaar toh nahi ho gaya?? Jo uske knight in shining armor ban ke jaa rahe hain??

Ar- Pyaar jaise pure emotion aap nahi samjh sakte hain..agar samjhte toh aaj aisi halat nahi hoti aapki..and let's go..nahi toh if you want i am comfortable in letting you rot in the jail cell..

Ps- Hey guys..so all three of them in PD..do you want some angst filled scenes of Arylie?? Do suggest some..