Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 14

Hey guys..new update hope you will enjoy it..and please do comment..

Imlie had woken after few hours of sleep.. Aryan had made sure she slept, she was trying to control her blush remembering the kiss she shared, and she was happy that she had atleast found her mother..

She looked at her side table she couldn't believe she had written all those articles, but she had an idea of how she can start writing them again, but she was bit nervous as well.

After washing her face and changing her dress, she went outside Iyan and Cheeni both were playing with her mother, as usual it was Aryan who saw her first,

Ar- Imlie..tum theek ho?? You need anything?? Headache kaise hain??

Im- ABP shaant ho jao..Aryan looked at her wide eyed, and she looked at him confused..

Im- Kya hua??

Ar- You called me..ABP..that was my nickname..you had given me..

Im- Oh..i guess it just came out..waise i wanted to ask something..can i go with my mother..to Pagdandiya..i guess that is the name of my village..

Ar- Yes, Isme puchne ki baat hi nahi hain..but aachank se..

Im- Woh i was thinking to start my career again..so socho kuch inspiration le lu..kyun na hum picnic pe chale Cheeni aur Iyan ke saath??

N- Aru yeh bahut aacha idea..dono ko village life ke baare mein bhi pata hona chaiye..

Arpi- Han aur tum dono bhi quality time saath mein enjoy kar sakte ho..she teased and both of them blushed..

So, it was decided that Aryan and Imlie along with their children and Meethi took the morning bus to Pakdandiya much to annoyance of Aryan..

Meethi was sitting in the front and Aryan wanted to sit with Imlie but Cheeni sat with her and Iyan was sitting on Imlie's lap,

Ar- Cheeni..aap Meethi aunty ke saath raho..mujhe mummy ke pass bethna hain..

C- No..Cheeni Imlie ke saath hi rehgi..and i will tell her everything about my boyfriend..as well..

Ar- oh hello..who boyfriend?? Kaun hain woh..Aryan asked suddenly becoming an overprotective daddy..

Im- Aryan..shant ho jao..yeh humare neighbor ke ladke ki baat kar rahi hain..

Ar- Jo bhi ho..i will talk to them later..meri beti se dur rahe woh..

C- Dadaa..jao na..aap.

Ar- Sahi hain beta..phele toh Dadaa karti thi ab pura time Imlie ..Imlie.. he huffed and sat down on separate seat..after few hours Cheeni was asleep so he came back picked her up and sat next to Imlie and made sure Cheeni slept on his lap comfortably..

Halfway through the journey the stopped at the same dhaba were Imlie and Aryan had stopped after Aatank incident..Aryan was remembering the taste of her Moti Roti..and Dal.

The kids were playing around and Imlie looked at around, why did the place felt so familiar..like she has been here before..again some images of eating food with someone came and went away..

Ar- Imlie..tumhe kuch khana hain toh khao..i will not eat it from here so unhygienic..

C/Iy- Bhook lagi hain..

M- Han bhook toh mujhe bhi lagi hain..

Imlie stood up on her accord and went towards the kitchen, the workers at the dhaba recognized her,

W1- Aare Imlie ji from Pagdandiya..aao aao..yeh kitchen aapka hi hain..

W2- Aur iss baar toh aap apne Pati aur baachon ke saath aaye ho??

Imlie had no other choice but to nod, they gave her access to the kitchen and without any hesitation she cooked the food..for them and her family..

The kids had started creating a ruckus when she brought in a big plate of food for everyone, she sat but still had that faraway look in her eyes,

Ar- You cooked here didn't you..

C- Eee..i don't like dal..i want aloo..

Ar- But i love it..he was eating quickly when Imlie held his hand..

Im- Aaram se khao..kaam nahi hoga..sab ke liya hain..

Ar- Aur kaam hua toh..

Im- Toh i will cook this food everyday for the rest of your life..she said it without even thinking..

Aryan looked at her with teary eyes, was he selfish in wanting her memories to return soon, he was willing to do anything to get it back, but he was scared how it will affect her..

Ps- Hey guys..tell me what should happen in Pagdandiya..and what should Aryan do to get her memories back..