Satyakaam os- Don't mess with my daughter os part 4

Hey guys..this is the last part of this os..hope you will enjoy it..

Six months later

Imlie was racing around in the kitchen, she had to pack her and Aryan's lunch, it has been six months since they have decided to move into their new house, eventhough Narmada was not happy, but Aryan didn't care.

Ar- Imlie!! Tum ko bolo tha..i will help you in making breakfast as well.. why didn't you call me??

Im- ABP.. you work so much, kal kitni meetings thi tumhari and besides i like doing this for you..so don't worry..everything is sorted now..

Ar- Chalo theek hain.. if you are ready let's go..

She nodded and they both took their bags and lunch and went towards the office, in the car Imlie was holding Aryan's hand, they smiled at each other..feeling the peace and contentment they hadn't felt in past weeks.

Aryan was thankful Imlie had decided to give him a chance again, and he was so happy when she reciprocated his feelings..which he had professed during their date.

Flashback

Imlie kept replaying the words in her mind, 'it is yours if you want'.. Aryan took her hand and led her inside, she was in complete awe of the decorations that had been done..

Along with it, he had put up her pictures from the day they got engaged to the day got married, she couldn't believe that her khadus ABP is such romantic

Along with it, he had put up her pictures from the day they got engaged to the day got married, she couldn't believe that her khadus ABP is such romantic.. she was still looking around when he hugged her from behind,

Ar- Tum nahi jaanti..how miserable i was without you..tumhare choti choti baat yaad aati thi..

Ar- Phele i loved the silence of my room, ab toh khamoshi kaatne ko daudti hain.. he turned her around and said..the words Imlie was waiting to hear..

Ar- I love you so much my jungli..please give me one more chance..

Im- Theek hain..lekin ek shart hain.. we will move into this house..atleast for sometime..i know you love your Mom and Sister a lot..

Ar- But nothing..i understand you are still wary of being humiliated again..for no reason..so don't worry i am with you..

Present

Aryan was still thinking about that night, but then he frowned and stopped the car, he turned towards Imlie and said,

Ar- I was so excited this whole time..that i forgot you never said I love you back to me??

Im- Aare haven't you heard.. 'Actions speak louder than words'.. i care for you everyday..so ussi se sab samjh jao..

Ar- Theek hain Mrs. Rathore now it is challenge for me..tumse i love you bulwa ke rahunga..

Im- Game on Mr.Rathore..dekhte hain kaun jeetne wala hain..

Imlie smiled, thinking about the surprise she had planned with Arpita di..even though she loved her new house, she knows how much Aryan misses her mom, and maybe she can try to bring them closer, during his surprise birthday party..along with saying the words he was dying to hear...

Ps- Hey guys..so this story is also over..i might write another one shot of Imlie confessing her feelings...do suggest a romantic song for it..and please do comment..it would mean a lot..