Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 19

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter hope you will enjoy it..and please comment lots..

Raghav was in his study, he was looking at all things which had to be done so that when the property would transfer in Imlie and Iyan's name if something happens to him there won't be any trouble..suddenly someone rang the bell..he looked at his computer and he beyond pissed off..he took his gun and went to the front door,

R-(raising his gun at him) Teri himmat kaise hui yahan aane ki..jaa yahan nahi toh i will kill you..😡😡

An- Aare then what will happen to my dear wife Lavanya..

R- She is dead..you killed her..and don't test my patience leave..

An- Hmm..but my spy says otherwise..he showed him a picture of Imlie and Iyan at the beach..

An- I thought that she died but both of them are alive..

R- She is not your wife..she someone who shares the same face with Lavanya..

An- Hmm maybe i should see it for myself..

R- You stay the hell away from them..

Anand was pissed off at being threatened again and again, he sprayed pepper spray in Raghav's eyes and then tased him with a taser..Raghav fell unconscious..

An- Tum mere liye trouble ho..i will find that bitch..she is cheating on me..with another rich guy..and you are supporting her..iski saza toh milegi..

Meanwhile At Rathore Mansion

Imlie had decided to apply for jobs in many of newspaper houses in Delhi..she had been reading her articles again and she found out she liked writing about lifestyle, fashion and films..

Eventhough she thought of starting again at Bhaskar times, but she didn't want Aryan to be accused of favoritism..and the other thing she had started seeing was a therapist..who is helping her a lot..though the first day was very difficult..

She was still thinking about it, when she realized that neither the children nor Narmada or Arpita had called her out or came to meet her..she went outside and called out,

Im- Maa, Di?? Cheeni?? Iyan??..she was getting scared when she felt someone's hand on her waist..

Im- Aryan..turning around..sab kahan..kuch hua..

Ar- Shaant ho jao Imlie..i just wanted to spend some time with you..islye the kids have gone out with Maa and Di..

Im- Oh..waise what did you have in mind..😏😏

Ar- Let me show you..he picked her up bridal style and took her to their bedroom, trying to show exactly what he had in mind..

Raghav opened his eyes and groaned, Anand was sitting in a chair infront of him, he was tied to a chair and Anand was holding a whip,

An- Tell me where they are..

R- I would rather die..

An- Okay.. he whipped him continuously..but Raghav didn't say anything..

Anand even applied salt on his wound, but Raghav didn't scream, Anand held his jaw and said,

An- I will find both of them and then they will suffer a horrible death again..that too by my loving hands.

Anand left and Raghav tried to move but he couldn't, he needed to find a way to message or inform Aryan and Imlie about him..

Ps- Hey guys..so Anand is a pyscho..he will definitely try to harm Arylie and Raghav is already harmed by him..please do comment..