Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 1

Hey guys..so this is the first part of the story, please enjoy and comment as well,

Aryan was in Goa he was overlooking the construction of an NGO which he was building under Imlie's name, she always wanted to visit Goa..but as usual destiny had other plans..he came out of his musings when his phone chimed with an incoming video call, he picked it up with a smile

Ar- Good Morning Maa..Di..Princess uth gayi??

Arpi- Aur nahi toh kya?? Kisi ki itni himmat jo hume order kare..there was some shuffling and his princess came into the view.

P- Dadaaa..Good Morning..she smiled with her thumb in her mouth..

Ar- Princess, dadaa ne mana kiya hain..to not put your thumb in your mouth..

P- Sowwy..

Ar- Aaj kya khaogaye?.

P- Pancakes..she shouted excited..

Ar- Wow..miss you princess, he give her a flying kiss..and then Arpita took the phone.

N- Tune kuch khaya Aru..??

Ar- Haan Maa..don't worry..

N- Aru..woh i wanted to talk to you about something..

Ar- Maa..if it is about my marriage then please i don't want to talk about it..for me Imlie is still alive.

N- Aru..Princess needs a mother as well..

Ar- No means No Maa..mein aapse baad mein baat karta hun.

He was strolling near the beach, when he saw a women playing with her child in the sand, he was a bit far but as he reached them, he felt a familiar presence, his eyes widened it was Imlie..his Imlie..

Ar- Imlie??

The said women looked up at him with a frown, she picked up her son and was going to go away, when Aryan stepped forward.

Ar- Imlie wait..meri baat suno..

G- Dekho Mr..i am not Imlie..ab hatao yahan se..she was leaving but Aryan grabbed her arm..

Ar- Kya hua hain tumhe?? Kahan chali gayi tum??

M- Lavanya!!! They saw a man reaching them..and he carefully removed Aryan's hand from her arm.

L- Bhai!!

M- Mr?? Whoever you are yeh meri behen hain..and i suggest you stay away from her.

Ar- She is my wife..my Imlie..he showed him their wedding photo which was the wallpaper of his phone.

M- Listen to me Mr..i don't know who you are?? And why you morphed this photo but stay away from my sister.

M- Chalo Lavanya..

Aryan watched Imlie and her child leave with the Man, why didn't Imlie recognize him?? Was she angry with him?? Why was she hiding away from him for such a long time..

Raghav made sure Lavanya and her child sat in the car. He lied infront of her, he knew that the person was Aryan Singh Rathore..but also knew he needed to keep Lavanya's secret close to his heart..no one can know the truth.

Lavanya was feeling weird, even though she had seen the man on the beach for the first time..but his intense gaze, the pain in his eyes and the way he called her Imlie..everything was so familiar like she had known him from long time..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this part..should i continue it?? Please do comment..