Arylie os - The Journey of becoming one part 5

Hey guys..double update and no rona dhona from Imlie's side..we are slowly moving towards Imlie becoming independent..

Aryan picked Imlie up and gently placed her on the sofa that was in his office, he looked towards the office window and thank god the blinds were closed, or else there would have been unnecessary gossip in his office.

He saw Imlie coming around, he handed her a glass of water, and she drank it feeling stupid,

Im- I am sorry..i don't know what ..happened..

Ar- It's fine Imlie..but is there something going on between you and Aditya??

Imlie didn't know why, the moment he asked the question, she couldn't help but tell him the truth, pacing around the office in anger she said,

Im- We got married forcefully in Pagdandiya..i wasn't even 18 yet, he didn't even have the courage to introduce me as his wife, he made me a servant, flirted and loved my own step sister infront of me..got married to her..

Im- Then he assumes that he is in love with me..married me again..and now again he is marrying her because she is pregnant with his child..she huffing by the time she finished her ranting.

Ar- Damn..Mr.Tripathi is quite the sick person..but the main question is what will you do now??

Im- I need your help..can you help me get a lawyer?? I will do what i should have done long ago.

Aryan nodded, even though he felt that Imlie had been wronged, but he was looking forward the destruction of Tripathi.

The next day Imlie and her team were in Tripathi niwas, everyone was shocked and averting their eyes, and Imlie gave them a cold shoulder,

M- Tch tch..my poor step sister..ab kya karogi?? Tumhare Babusaheb toh gaye tumhare haath se..bahut sad hogi na??

Im- Aare nahi Malini didi..hum sad kahan hum khush hain, ab iss ghar ki problem solve karne liye aap ho na 24x7..hum to ab apni life enjoy karegaye..

Im- Humare pass job hain, hum college jaate hain..and kya pata kal ko hum koi ameer paise wale ladke se shaadi kar le..toh hum toh bikul set hain..all thanks to you..

Im- And ab ja kar ready ho jao..aapki shaadi hain..most beautiful bride lagna hain na..

Malini was pissed off, she wanted Imlie to be sad but here she was enjoying and smiling..the marriage was done, and the guests were almost leaving but Imlie stopped them,

Im- Aare guys rukiya..thoda sa drama aaj mein karungi..meri pyaari didi ki shaadi thi aaj.. aapko pata hain..mere Jiju phele mere Pati the.. everyone gasped..and were talking..

Im- Saach mein, phele Pagdandiya mein humari shaadi hui..phir yahan aa kar unhone meri didi se shaadi ki..phir again mujhese and now again Malini se..

Im- So, i don't want to take risk of getting married again to him..and being with him..toh Babusaheb meri taraf se aapke liye tofa..she handed him some papers..

Adi- What is this??

Im- Divorce papers.. i have signed it..now i am just Imlie from Pagdandiya..ab kabhi bhi mujhe contact karne ka sochna bhi mat..have a happy married life..

Imlie left with her head held high, and Aryan who was watching everything was enjoying the way, Aditya's reputation was destroyed..but still he didn't feel at peace..why..

Ps- Hey guys..do want Imlie to have a breakdown after this, and Aryan helping her?? Or some other scene..of them getting close..