Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 48

Hey guys..this chapter will be show the starting of true possessivness of Aryan..

Aryan came back to the house, both Narmada and Arpita asked whether he was alright or not..since they had seen the news of the shootout.

Ar- Maa, Di i am fine..aap log stress mat lo.. mein thoda aaram karna chatha hun..he left..

But he didn't go to his room, he went straight to Imlie's room which he kept clean and not a single thing was disturbed it was left the way she had left..

He went towards the writing desk seeing all her pink colored pens, the stuffed toys on her bed she had brought from her first salary..

And then the cupboard her dresses and the old ethnic dresses were also kept, he touched the earrings and the anklets that she had left, he went towards the mirror and looked at himself at one time he would have thought himself like a loser but he felt more determined now,

Ar-(thinks) I want you back..no matter what i have to do..tum sirf meri thi..ho aur hamesha rahogi..

It was the first day Niharika's school and Imlie was one step away from panick attack, she had triple checked everything, Sumit chuckled..

S- (making her sit on the couch) Have some water first..he gave her some water to drink..

S- Calm down..she will be fine okay..

Im- Summy..what if something happens to her..kal usko khote khote reh gayi thi mein..

S- Imlie..kal jo hua usme tumhara fault nahi hain..i don't blame you okay..

S- And humne sab check kiya tha na..that school has proper security measures.. and besides i should be the one panicking..

S- Pata chala koi ladka meri beti se flirt karne laga..

Imlie looked at him like he has lost his mind, and then both start laughing, they went to bring Niharika downstairs..she was a little bundle of excitement..

S- Ready to go Princess..

N- Yeah..

Im- All the best dear..

N- Thank you Mimi..

All three of them got in the car, and they reached the school..where the class teacher had been standing outside to pick Niharika and rest of the students as well since it was there first day..

Niharika said goodbye and went away quickly while Sumit pouts,

S- My little girl is growing up so fast..

Im- Yeah..they do grow up fast..but don't worry you are still her hero..

S- Thanks..

He reached home and Imlie went inside, he went to his office, once he reaches there he called a number,

S- Meethi aunty..i hope the driver had picked you up..

M- Han beta.. par iski kya zaarorat thi..

S- It was needed..besides meri bestie ka birthday hain..so i wanted to surprise her..itna toh haq hain na mere..

M- Han beta..

S- Chalo mein aapko thodi der mein milta hun..

Imlie was working on her new project, but someone was incessantly pressing the door bell..she was getting irritated why hasn't anyone opened the door, she went downstairs and opened the door, Sumit, Niharika and Meethi were standing there..

S/M/N- Happy Birthday..

Im- Amma??

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the chapter..and Aryan becoming more and more possessive..🙈🙈
..do you like it?? Please comment