Arylie os- Can't live without you part 1

Hey guys..so this is a slightly different os..from the time when Imlie got to know she was pregnant..but it will not be a happy one...anyways do enjoy and comment..

Imlie was running around the house and suddenly she collided with Arpita and she quickly hid herself behind her,

Arpi- Imlie kya hua?? Why are you running??

Im- Mujhe woh..khaduss pasand nahi..jab dekho dawai dawai karta hain..i hate him..i don't want to talk to him. She said pouting.

Ar- Imlie..please dawai kha lo..

Im- No..you are bad..Arpita di is good..she said again pouting like a baby..

Arpi- Aru..tu dawai mujhe de..i will make sure she eats.

Imlie was playing with her ponytail and mumbling some gibberish, when Arpita asked her to sit on the sofa,

Arpi- Tum aachi ladki ho na..meri haar baat manogi na??

Im- Hmm..par yeh dawai nahi chaiye..

Arpi- I promise tumhe woh chocolate Icecream dungi mein..agar yeh kha liya toh.

Im-(excited) Pakka??

Arpi- Yes..

Imlie quickly gobbled up the medicines excited to eat her favorite icecream..Aryan looked on dejected he couldn't believe his one decision had led to this..but he knew he did the right thing because he cannot live without her, he is fine with her hating him..but he doesn't know what he will do if something happens to her.

Flashback

In the routine checkup of Imlie's pregnancy the doctor had found some anomalies, the pregnancy unfortunately was ectopic..and he had advised the couple to get the baby aborted as soon as possible otherwise Imlie's life would be at stake, but as usual Imlie's was being stubborn,

Im- NO!! I am not going to kill my child Aryan..how could you even ask me to do that??

Ar- You think i want this Imlie..but your life is at stake..please we can try for a child later too..don't be stubborn.

Im- No means No Aryan..

No matter what anyone said, Imlie was being stubborn and not listening to anyone not even Narmada and Arpita. But Aryan was determined to save Imlie from her own stubbornness.

For the next few days no one said anything about the fight, even Aryan was behaving normal, Imlie thought that maybe he had given up on the idea of abortion.

But Aryan had already booked an appointment with doctor, he had asked for Arpita's help as well, they added sleeping pills in Imlie's food just enough to keep her asleep for few hours.

Imlie was eating the breakfast, it did taste weird, afterwards she was getting ready to go to office but suddenly Imlie started to feel dizzy, she looked towards Aryan and her eyes widened in shock realizing what he had done,

Im- Please..don't do this.. she feel unconscious in his arms.

Ar- I have to do this my love..to protect you..i hope you will forgive me one day..

He picked her up and took her to the hospital where the doctor was waiting for them, so that he could perform the abortion.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..if you want to read the second part do comment..only then i will write it.