Arylie ss- Mine part 18

Hey guys so this is the last chapter..and i can finally concentrate on Meri Aashiqui..and sorry if this chapter doesn't have any steamy scene..i am just not in the right head space..

Imlie was standing near the window, it felt so good to be back in her own room with her own husband and no idiot Aditya drama.

She still remembered the day when he had barged in the house with a bandage on his head and everyone was surprised but she and Aryan were totally pissed off

Flashback

Aditya came in looking like he was crying and then he suddenly hugged Imlie, and kept saying sorry

Adi- Imlie..i am so sorry..i know you were waiting for me..

Im- Aditya woh..Imlie thanked the god that she had gone to take a bath and had not yet put sindoor or her manglasutra.

Ar- Bhai!! He made sure to stand between Imlie and Aditya..

Adi- I missed you so much bro..

N- Adi..tu kahan tha..i missed you so much..

All others were talking to him, but Imlie held on to Aryan's arm otherwise he would have clobbered Aditya..

Im- Calm down Aru..sirf hum hi Aditya ka truth jaante hain..

Ar- I am going to my room, he went away glaring..

She was still thinking about that day when Aryan and came hugged her from behind, and kissed her cheek

Ar- Kiske ke baare mein soch rahi ho?? He was kissing her neck..

Im- Aditya ke baare mein 😝😝 he bites her neck and she hissed in pain..

Im- Oww..it hurts she pouted..

Ar- You deserve that..i don't want to hear his name in our bedroom..😒😒

Im- Aww..my Koala bear..don't worry i only love you only..aur ab toh we are officially and happily married.

Ar- Hmm..so should we continue from where we stopped at Haldi..😏😏

Im- You are one naughty boy..but i don't mind it..

Aryan grinned like a cat and picked her up and took her towards the bed..they spent the rest of the night..loving each other..

Few Months Later

Aditya and Malini's divorce was completed, with a little coercion from both Imlie and Narmada, Aryan decided to give whatever shares Aditya had in the property to him..so that he would stay away from them.

Malini and Imlie had become besties so much so that Aryan sometimes had to drag her away to spend some quality time with his wife..

One morning they were fooling around in their bedroom when Dev Malini's son came running inside,

D- Immy..dev ko Icecream chaiye..he said..

Ar- Maa aur beta dono kabab mein haddi hain..he whispered..

Dev narrowed his eyes and deliberately started crying..Malini came and took him,

D- IMMY, IMMY..he screamed..

Im-(making sure her clothes were okay)Dev..mein abhi busy hun..but i promise dinner time pe we will have Icecream..

D- Okay..

Imlie looked at Aryan he looked thoughtful, she placed her arms around his neck and asked,

Im- Kya hua Aru..

Ar- Is it selfish of me that i want a baby like Dev..who will be half me and you..

Im- No..it is not..you want kids??

Ar- I do but still you are still making your career...

Im- With your support i know i can manage both..

Ar- If you are sure..

Im- Well then looks like we should start practicing..😏😏

Aryan hugged Imlie, she knew that he had been sitting on this idea for a long time..they way he cared for Dev as he would care for his own child.

She knows that he will become the best father just as he is the most supportive, caring and loving husband and she shows her gratitude every single day..

Ps- Hey guys..so this story is officially over..now i can concentrate on finishing Meri Aashiqui as well..but please do comment..