Arylie ss- Mine part 17

Hey guys..this will be the second last chapter of 'Mine'..hope you have enjoyed the story.. this will also be the last Flashback..

Flashback

Imlie and Aryan reached the hotel named La Rose D'or (The Golden Rose). Imlie was so surprised it wasn't gaudy or sterile like the big hotels she had seen from far..it had warmth.

As you enter a huge wall was decorated with the pictures of the all guests or people that had stayed there, along with drawings done by children..but it was actually the way the staff behaved with them especially Aryan that warmed her heart.

M- Hello Aryan baba..kaise hain aap..

Ar- Mein theek ho Prakash uncle and congratulations..aap finally grandfather ban gaye..

M- Thank you baba..Aapka room ready hain.. turning to Imlie he said, Welcome to the family dear..

Im- Thank you😀😀💓💓

As they took the keys and went to the penthouse after submitting their luggage, Imlie couldn't help but feel jealous at the way some of the girl staff was giggling and blushing seeing Aryan, she purposely walked close to Aryan and even held his hand..

They entered the private elevator and when it closed Aryan pushed Imlie towards the wall, he leaned down smirking,

Ar- Someone was jealous 😏😏.

Im- Han toh..she puts her arms around his neck and said..you are mine samjhe and kissed him, he pulled her close and roams his hands on her back and slowly guides them down..

He gropes her ass and picked her up while she wraps her legs around him..they both groaned as they felt each other.

The elevator stopped at the penthouse, and Aryan picked her up and went inside the house and slowly puts her down..

He was going towards the kitchen but Imlie dragged him to the sofa, but Aryan was in full on teasing mood, so he said

Ar- Imlie i am feeling hungry..aur aaj shaam ka arrangements bhi dekhna hain..so we will continue this later..he pecked her lips and left..

Imlie sat on the sofa, here she was completely turned on and this guy wanted to tease her..well two can play a game..writing a note that she was going to downstairs boutique she quickly left..

After half an hour she came with few bags, Aryan tried to look into but she said that it was a surprise, they had lunch and rested for while and then got ready to leave..

Aryan was ready and he called to Imlie he turned around and his jaw dropped seeing her in such a short dress..

Im- Surprise!! Kaise hain yeh dress she twirled around, Aryan got irritated seeing it was backless.

Ar- Imlie go change..he said.

Im- Aare but why itna sundar dress hain..don't i look beautiful?? 🥺🥺

Ar- Aise nahi hain..but i don't want others ogling you..

Im- Han toh koi baat nahi..they can look all they want..i am yours. Please na..

Ar- Okay fine..chalo..

She pulled him closer and stood on her toes as to kiss him, but she quickly kissed his cheek and ran away..Aryan looked on with desire..

The first stop was the Effiel Tower, Imlie looked in awe the structure was so big, she was so happy. Their was a time she had seen the photos in magazines only.

Aryan looked at Imlie she was teary eyed, he felt confused

Ar- Kya hua?? Is everything okay?? You didn't like it??

Im- No i am just feeling overwhelmed..i never thought i will be able to see or go and visit places i loved..

Ar- Chalo ab i am here na..i will fulfill your dreams.

They went to the top of the tower to the observation desk, Imlie and Aryan looked at the scene it was beyond beautiful. Imlie leaned on the balcony and Aryan stood behind her keeping his hand on her waist.

Im- Kitna sundar hain sab..

Ar- Yes it is beautiful..

They stood close to each other, after sometime they came downstairs and then roamed around shopping a bit..

Ar- Ab kahan chale??

Im- How about a club??

They went to the club named 'Montana' it had a bar on the first floor and dance floor on the second, Imlie stood by bar and Aryan ordered two glass of water..

Im- Really you don't drink??🤔🤔

Ar- I do occasionally but..don't want to take chances today..

Im- Okay..chalo phir hum dance karne chalte hain..

They went to the second floor but it was jam packed, they both stayed close to each other and started dancing, Imlie could see the desire in his eyes, he roams his hands on her back, and she shivers..

Im-(whispers)Let's go back..

They went back to the hotel both nervous about what was finally going to happen between them, they reached the penthouse and went inside..Aryan was still standing near the door and Imlie went towards the middle of the room,

Ar- (coming behind her and whispered)We don't have to do anything..if you are not ready.

Im-(turned around) I need you..

He held her hand and went towards the bedroom, Imlie smirks and pushed Aryan on to the bed, she sat on his lap and removed his shirt.

And he removed her dress, he laid her down on the bed and he hovers on her, slowly kissing her neck and going down on her..not wanting Aryan to feel left she pushed him on his back and started kissing his body.

He made sure that she felt less pain when he entered for the first time, and soon pain turned into pleasure for them, they spent the rest of the night, pleasuring, worshipping each other and showcasing their love for each other..

Ps- Hey guys..so sorry if you wanted some steamy scenes, i am not able to write even though i am able materialize the scene in head..maybe in the last chapter i will try..please comment..