Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 51

Hey guys..so i wanted to know..do you want Malini to come back in the story?? And what about cheeni?? Also should i pair Arpita with Sundar or Sumit?? And do you want a bad past of Sumit..harming Arylie..

Niharika was pounding the door loudly, she wanted to sleep with her Mimi tonight..but she wasn't opening the door,

Im- Aryan..let me go..she must have had a nightmare..please..

Ar- No..if i let you go..you will run away again..he hugged her tightly..

Im- Aryan..look at me..she backed up a bit..i will come back..i promise..just don't roam around in the house okay..

Ar- Heh..i won't..i will stay right here on the bed..waiting for you..he laid on the bed and winked at her..

Imlie blushed but she quickly opened the door half and went outside..Niharika was crying a little,

Im- Nihu..kya hua..bad dream dekha..she nodded..Imlie picked her up and took her to her room.

After half an hour she was asleep, Imlie got up to go back to her room, she saw Sumit in the hallway,

S- You are still awake??

Im- Nihu..had a nightmare..can i ask you something..why does she has so many nightmares..

S- Imlie..everyone has a history..i am not comfortable sharing it with you right now..i will stay with Nihu today..

Imlie felt hurt...granted she herself hadn't told him everything about her life, but the way he dismissed her..made her feel like there is more to the story.. shaking her head she went back to her room.

Aryan was already asleep, she smiled thinking how cute he looked while sleeping. She ran her fingers on his face and he smiled..

Im- I am sorry for hurting you so much..

Ar- I was equally responsible for it too..he woke up and got up..i have something for you..he picked the box he had hidden behind the curtains..

Ar- Tumhari favorite cafè se tumhari favorite blueberry cupcakes..

Im- Oh my god.. i was missing them so much..

She took one cupcake and literally inhaled it..she looked sheepishly as Aryan laughed.. he sat the box aside, and brought her closer,

Ar- I wanted to tell you something..no more games..I have fallen hard for you..i love you so much...

Im- Okay..

Ar- Okay matlab?? Tum nahi bologi I love you..

Im- Na..i will eat cupcakes instead.. she teased him..

Ar- Aacha aise kya..he starts to tickle her..and Imlie had to control her voice..unless she wanted everyone in her room..

Ar- I love you bolo and i will stop tickling you..

Im-(laughing and out of breathe) Okay..okay..i love you..

Ar- That's better..

Aryan looked at the cream that was on her lips, instead removing it with his hands, he leaned down and kissed her..first it was a sweet peck..which turned into something passionate..

She laid back down and he laid on top her without breaking the kiss..they wanted to pour all their loneliness, heartbreak into the kiss..

After making out for few minutes..he diverted his attention to her neck..nipping and biting..

Im- Aryan!! She moaned..

Imlie ran her fingers in his head bringing more closer, she gasped when she felt how hard he was for her..just to tease him like he did..she palmed him..going up and down in slow motion..torturing him..

Ar- (grabbing her hand) Don't..otherwise i won't be able to stop myself..i want our first time to memorable..

Im-(teary eyed)- I am so lucky to have you..

Ar- Waise tum wapas kab aaogi..we miss you so much..

Im- I don't know..I cannot just leave Summy and Nihu..

Ar-(jealous) You left me very quickly..

Im- I said na sorry..but i need a reason to be back to Rathore Mansion..

Ar- I am asking you to come back..is it not enough..

Im- Give me some time please..

Ar- I have another solution..Marry me..

Im- 😲😲 What??

Hey guys..so how was the chapter..sirji toh poore mood mein hain to marry her..😝😝 please do comment