Sumaan os- My crush

Hey guys..so this is sweet os on Sumaan..also i wanted to know if you guys are interested in a book only for sumaan stories..

Sumbul had just finished her scenes with Gashmeer, it was an emotional one..after everything the character had done for the Tripathi's she still had to prove herself again and again..

The director told her a new person was making entry and she was happy, frankly speaking the emotional scenes were starting to take a toll on her, especially her mental health and she was doing her best to fight it..

She came back to her room, and opened her Instagram..the fans usually gave positive comments, she scrolled through few of them but later opened another profile that was of her favorite celebrity Fahmaan khan.

She had accidentally stumbled upon him when she saw the reels of Veer and Rani from 'Apna time aayega'

S-(thinks) Man he is so handsome especially those intense eyes and scar on his eyebrow..

She would spend hours liking his photo and commenting on it and saving it as well..sometimes she would even dream working with him in some serial but alas..they worked on different channels so their paths would never meet..

The next day Sumbul came to the sets, everyone was busy and the director was standing and talking with someone, he stepped aside and Sumbul's eyes widened in surprise

S-(rubbing her eyes)He is really here??

D- Aare Sum tum aa gayi..so this the new entry i was talking about..Fahmaan meet Sumbul and Sumbul meet Fahmaan..

F- Hii

S- Hi..i am Imlie from Pagdandiya..no..Sumbul..i..

D- Sum relax.. tum log baat karo..then we have to shoot your first scenes okay..

And the rest is as they say is history, Sumbul's crush became her favorite co-star, her best friend and maybe something else as well..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoy it..especially Tanishka0203 thank you for the suggestion..and please comment guys..