Sumaan os- More than friends

Hey, guys so this is my first Sumaan os, I request no hate replies or comments. This will be related to the separation track currently shown in the show and a new entry of a male character which plays a crucial role in uniting Arylie.

It is almost a week since the separation track started and even though everyone was excited, two people were hating this track, that was Sumbul and Fahmaan. They were in Sumbul's room on the set discussing the track,

F- Yeh Separation dikhna zaarori hai kya? Hum toh 50-50 ke partners hain..

S- Now what can we do? Writers Jaise chathe hain waise hi Hoga? tum ne bhi toh mazze main bol diya you don't want to play the role of a father. Ab jhelo.She teased him, the spotboy came to tell Fahmaan that he has to start the shooting again.

Sumbul made a face, what she hated most about this track was Fahmaan was spending more and more time with Mayuri since they had a chunk of the scenes together.. she didn't why but she didn't like seeing them together, giggling or rehearsing their lines together.

Since their quality time, music sessions and video making sessions were becoming less. She was looking at the scenes being shot where Malini was trying to be close to Aryan and Sumbul was trying her best to control her anger.

S-(thinks)Yeh Mayuri ko Fahmaan ke itne pass jaane ki kya zaarorat hai?.. yeh track hain bakwass.. i miss my Akkadbaaga so much.. she stopped thinking and realized what she was thinking..

S-(thinks)Tu pagal ho gayi hain.. you are not real life Imlie.. tum log sirf aache dost ho sakte ho nothing else.. he is so much older than you..you are like a kid to him.

She sighed suddenly feeling very sad. She wanted to get out of the set, but the director called her. A new face was standing next to him.

D- Sumbul, yeh Karan Tracker hain.. humare separation track he is a new entry.. his name will be Rohan and he will be a competitior of Aryan Singh Rathore.

S-Okay..

D- Nice, you guys talk.. tum logo ka first scene hum 5 minute baad shoot karegaye.. 

K- Okay..

Fahmaan had just finished his shooting and was searching for Sumbul when he saw talking to someone, he knew there is going to be a new entry, but he didn't like how they were laughing and talking to each other.

He didn't know why he was always very protective of Sumbul, even when she was with her co stars he would always keep an eye on her. And now the entry of this new person irked him a lot.

This irritation grew more when in the first scene itself, they had to be close to each other, Imlie was trying to save Cheeni from drowning, but she herself got stuck in the weeds, and then comes the entry of Rohan being the saviour of Imlie.

He was feeling jealous of such scene being done with a new guy.. he remembered the mud pond scene he had done with Sumbul..only he knows how much he controlled himself from kissing her.

F(thinks)Wait what? I have lost it i guess.. she is a like a little kid.. and what will people think..

But deep down, both of them were sad, irritated and jealous because they couldn't shoot scenes with each other, and because they couldn't even begin to fathom what they truly felt for each other.

Ps- Hey guys.. so this is my first attempt on Sumaan.. i hope it is good enough.. please do comment..