Arylie os- Exams and Graduation part 3

Hey guys..this is the last part..hope you're going to enjoy it and comment on it..

Imlie was in the bus and she was close to having a panick attack..she willed the bus driver to drive fast, her phone chimed again..thinking it was Kaki Maa she picked it up but it was her friend Rohan,

R- Aare o madam..kahan ho?? College Top kar liye matlab hume bhul gayi kya??

Im- College top??

R- Imlie?? Tu bhul gayi kya?? Aaj result aana wala tha?? And guess what dumbo..you have topped the College..

R- Tujhe nahi bata paye..so Aryan sir ko bataya..

Im- Rohan mein tere se baad mein baat karti hun..she cuts the call..

Im-(thinks)Aacha ji..so this must be a prank to get back to Delhi..ab dekho Mr.Rathore Imlie ke jalwe..

Aryan and rest of them were waiting for Imlie..he had came to know about her results from Rohit and he wanted to be the first to congratulate her..so they had decided to prank her..

N- Aru..yeh mazak theek nahi lag raha hain mujhe..bechari kitni pareshaan hogi..

Arpi- Han Aru..kahin jaldi jaldi mein kuch ho na jaaye usse..

Ar- Mom..Di..kya yaar aap bhi..chill..

The main door opened they were all hiding behind the pillar..ready to spring on her..but they became worried seeing Imlie's state..her clothes were disheveled..and mud on her face..

She wobbled into the mansion..called out for Aryan and then fell unconscious..all the three Rathore's ran towards..

Ar- Imlie..he shook her ..

N- Haye bhagwan..isse toh chot lagi hain..sir pe..

Arpi- Mein doctor ko call karti hun..

Aryan picked her up and took her to her room..the doctor did the check up and said that they will have monitor the head injury..so a nurse was kept with her..

It was after few hours that Imlie had woken up..visibly confused,

Im-(thinks)Where am i?? Yeh Tripathi niwas toh nahi lag raha hain..

Nurse- Mam..you are awake?? She went outside to inform the others..

N- Imlie?? Meri baachi..you are alright.. she hugged him..

Arpi- Imlie..tu theek hain..

Ar- Imlie..kuch bolo na??

Im- Who are you people?? Aur Babusaheb kahan hain?? Yeh mere ghar nahi..why am i here??
She was panicking and the nurse quickly gives her some sedatives..and she falls asleep..

The doctor came again and after doing the checkup again told that Imlie was suffering from partial memory loss..and to not force her to remember things..

Ar(dejected)This is all my fault..na mein woh stupid se prank karta..na hi yeh sab hota..

Arpi- Koi baat nahi Aru..we will take good care of her..i am sure she will remember you soon..

Imlie was enjoying the discomfort Aryan and others were feeling..although she felt seeing the sad face of Aryan and others but even she wanted to play a bit with them..

For the next few days they were walking around eggshells when it was concerning Imlie..and Imlie had thoroughly enjoyed it..but she unknowingly gave it away when she saw Aryan accidentally eating her peanut butter sandwich..

Im-(holding his hand)ABP..ruko tumhe peanut se allergy hain..

Everyone looked at her and Imlie smiled sheepishly and said,

Im- Surprise 😅😅

N- You Naughty girl..twisting her ears..hume itna pareshaan kiya tumne..

Im- Oww..Kaki Maa sorry na..

Arpi- Sahi mein..Imlie..yeh memory loss ka drama thoda jayada tha..

Imlie looked at Aryan but he glared at her and left..sighing she followed him to his room, and he looked pissed off..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Nahi..i don't want to listen to anything..jaanti ho..i was so sad..and was feeling guilty ki meri wajah se tumhara accident hua tha..

Ar- Aur yahan tumko mazak kar rahi thi..this is not fair ..

Im- Sorry na..please..maaf kar do..i promise aage se i won't joke like this..

Ar- Fine..waise congratulations..tumne college top kiya..

Im- I know..i am so happy..🥳🥳

Ar- Waise..before you did the drama..i was actually keeping a party for you..

N- Party aaj ho jayegi..what say..

Ar- Ek shart pe..hume pareshaan kiya na..islye saara planning Imlie karegi..

Im- Mein??

Ar- Han..kyun daar gayi??

Im- Game on Mister😎😎

Hey guys..guess what since i had too much fun writing this chapter..i will have write a Epilogue as well i guess..but how was Imlie's prank..please comment