Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 40

Hey guys..so first i thought ki Imlie should leave..but then i thought she needs a much more bigger and proper reason to leave..so anyway enjoy the chapter..

Arpita was the first one to come out of the shock..she threw a pillow at Aryan,

Ar- Oww..Di kya??

Arpi- Waise toh iss bed se uthane ke reason dhoond raha tha..ab itna big reason hain..so get up na..

Ar- Mtlb??

Arpi- UNB..Rok jaa ke Imlie ko..sahi mein chali gayi toh kya karega??

N- Yes..Aryan..go stop her..

Slowly Aryan got up from the bed and went to Imlie's room, surely she was packing her clothes, he grabbed her hand and tried to stop her..

Im- Haath chodo..

Ar- Imlie..meri baat suno..

Im- Nahi..hume jaane do..

Ar- Stop!! Jis Imlie ko mein jaanta hun..woh aise har nahi manegi..kya hua aaj?? Office mein koi problem??

The mention of office opened the floodgates, she started crying and hugged Aryan..as for Aryan he was totally confused and a bit angry..he hated when she cried..

Ar- Imlie..tell me what happened??

Imile told him everything, and also said sorry for being at angry and shouting at him..Aryan decided to do something about whatever happened in the office..but right now he wanted to help Imlie unpack..

He was going to take some clothes when Imlie stood infront of the bag,

Ar- I want to help..

Im- Mein kar lungi..there are some personal things in my bag..

Imlie chuckled seeing the blush on Aryan's face as he understood the meaning of personal things..he said goodnight to her and went back to his room..

Imlie actually felt happy and wanted, they didn't exactly know what they were but still he came to stop her and that is what mattered most to her..

The next day after much pleading  the women of Rathore family allowed Aryan to go to the office, Imlie was taking a leave today as Arpita and her had decided to go shopping and get some much needed pampering..

In the evening they came back to see a hustle bustle in the mansion, servants running around and Narmada checking everything was alright or not..

Arpi- Maa kya hua?? Aaj kuch special hain kya??

N- Han Arpi..woh Jiji aur Preeta aa rahi hain..

Arpi- Preeta ka toh theek hain..but aapki Jiji kyun aa rahi hain..sab ka mood karab kar dena hain unhe..

N- Arpi..woh umar mein mujhse badi hain..i can't say no to her..

Arpita grimaced and left..Imlie was actually enjoying the festive decorations..it was about time they had some happy moments in the house..she saw Aryan coming back from the office..he handed his bag and coat to a servant and went straight to his room..

She followed him behind when she saw sitting massaging his neck and head..

Im- ABP..kya hua??

Ar- Imlie..i am not in mood to talk..

Aryan sighed he thought she left when she didn't say anything but she came with some oil..she told him to sit on the floor and she sat on the sofa..taking some oil she applied on his hair..enjoying the smooth texture of it..

Aryan at first felt silly but then slowly due to the massage he felt the tension release..today was a very explosive and hectic day in the office..he was really enjoying the massage..when he heard his mother calling him out..and he went..

Ar- Maa kya??..he steadied himself when someone collided with him..BD??

P- Yaar i told you na..call me Preeta..

N- Aee..baba..dekho toh..kitna lamba ho gaya hain tu Aryan??

Ar- Badi Maa..he took her blessings..

Neela- Jeeta reh..

Everyone was happy and talking when Neela looked towards Imlie..thinking she was a servant she shouted at her,

N- Aye ladki..paise kya aise hi ek jagah kadhe rehne ke liye leti hain?? Jaa hum sab ke liye chai aur khane ke liye kuch bana kar la..

Ar- Badi Maa..yeh servant nahi hain..Imlie hain..humare ghar mein rent pe rehthi hain..aur meri employee hain..

N- Haye haye Narmada..aise akeli jawan ladki ko ghar mein rehne mat de..kal ko pata chale kuch ho gaya toh?? Humare Aryan ko phasa liya toh??

P- Mausiji..bas..aise kuch nahi hoga..Imlie right?? I am sorry..tum chalo mere saath we will cook something for everyone okay..and they left..

Ps- Hey guys..so Neela and Preeta are here...bechare love birds ko do minute ka sukoon nahi hain😝😝..also do comment..how the chapter was..