Arylie os- My Psycho Lover part 22

Hey guys..this will be the second last chapter.. hope you guys will love and enjoy it..

Imlie had come back home and Dev and Meethi were waiting for her, she was told to go back to her room and she went, she was feeling so dejected and sad..no matter what she didn't like slapping Aryan..but it was important to keep the ruse up..

M- Imlie..yeh lo tumhare liye dress..Put it on and come back downstairs..

Im- Mom..where is Kaki Maa..please ek baar mujhse baat karwa do..

M- I will once everything is sorted..now don't argue and do i as say..

Imlie was sure what was going to happen..she opened a bag and took a vial...she had come preparing if the worst happened..keeping it back in the bag, she changed her dress and went downstairs..

There was a man almost the age of her father, looking at her with lust filled eyes..Meethi dragged her to the sofa,

Man- Not bad Dev..she is really beautiful..Imlie shivered in disgust when he touched her cheeks..

D- Toh chalo..engagement ki ceremony puri karte hain..

Im- Dad..please meri baat suno..

D-(grabbing her arm) Listen to me Imlie.. i need you to do as i say nahi toh i will kill your Kaki Maa..bahut ho gaya tumhare tantrums..

Imlie had no choice but to be quiet and do as Dev said, first Imlie put the ring on hand and then he..all the while caressing her hand and making her feel uncomfortable..

On the other hand Aryan and Nakul were meeting Mr. M, Aryan was feeling a bit weird seeing as they fought the last time,

Nak- Do you have the file??

Mr M.- I have but what will i get in return??

Nak- Aww..is my friendship not enough??

Mr M- No..

Nak- Fine..we will make a deal regarding my hotels..

Mr M- Nice..

Ar- Umm..i wanted to say i am sorry about last time..

Mr M- I understand Aryan..i was young once too..

Nakul and Aryan left Mr M, Nakul looked towards Aryan he had confused face, and Nakul chuckled

Nak- This file contains everything to destroy Dev.. turns out Daddy dearest is not nice person at all..

Ar- Wow..what a shocker!! 😒😒

Nak- Anyway..is your Mom okay..??

Ar- Han..thank god..i had sent her away before Dev had started blackmailing me..

Nak- And Dev fell into our trap..he wanted Imlie back so he lied to her..

Ar- What will we do next??

Nak- Are you ready to act??

Ar- Sure..

Imlie was sitting in her room crying, she looked at her burnt skin on her hand..she had deliberately burnt her hand to get feel of that disgusting man touch.

She couldn't believe her own dad would force her to something like this..but no matter she will not marry him..whatever she had to do for it..

Nakul and Aryan came in they were totally surprised with all the decorations going on,

Nak- Kis ki barbaadi celebrate ho rahi hain Dad??

D- Oh you are back?? Why did you bring him back??

Nak- Call Imlie downstairs..

Imlie came running when she got to know that Nakul and Aryan had came almost forgetting their plan,

Nak- Now tell me what is happening??

D- Imlie ki shaadi..

Nak/Ar- What!!

Ar- Mein tujhe maar dunga yahi Dev..

Nak- Aryan!! Dad is right..bahut time se i too was conflicted but i don't think you are the right person for my sister..

Nak- And tumne jo Aditya ke saath kiya hain..it is time you are punished for that..

The police came in and handcuff Aryan, Imlie tried to stop them but Nakul held on,

Im- Bhai..please..don't do this..

Ar- Let me...go..i will not leave you people..Imlie sirf meri hain..let me go.. they dragged him away and Imlie could hear him screaming and shouting..

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the chapter?? And what do you think is in the file..please comment and next chapter will be the last chapter of this story..