Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 23

Hey guys..so this story and the book is also coming to an end..hope you will like it..also please suggest me titles so that i can start writing for the sequel of Journey..

Imlie and Aryan waited for the doctor to come outside and when he came outside they asked about her health,

D- Who are you?? I am sorry but i cannot give information about her to strangers..only family members.

Im- Doctor she works in my office..she is a colleague of mine..

The doctor narrowed his eyes and then shrugged, he had too much on his plate to worry about patient - doctor confidentiality..

D- It was touch and go..she had lost a lot of blood but we were able to save her and her child..

Ar- She is pregnant.??

D- Yes..now excuse me..i have other patients to handle as well, the doctor left and Imlie was feeling beyond furious.

Im- That creep likes to play with women a lot na..now a women will teach him a lesson.

Ar-(keeping his hand on her back) Calm down..if you want to stay here with her..go ahead i will take Raghav to a safe location.

Im- Okay..hugging him tightly she told him to be careful..he was leaving and then turned around to ask..

Ar- You had your medicine??

Im- Woh..i forgot..i was..

Ar-(shaking his head)Wait here..he went to his car opened the glove box and took the extra strip of medicine and took one pill from it and came back and gave to it to her.

Im- You take care of me so much..kabhi kabhi lagta hain i don't deserve you..

Ar- Sahi kha..tumne..yahan tumhe mere khayal rakhna chaiye and i am babying you around..he pouted..

Im- Haww..kitne bure..jao i am not talking to you.. she turned around huffing, he stood behind and pecked her cheek..

Ar- My cutie..take care..and be careful.

Prachi opened her eyes and hissed in pain, she looked at her hands and then panicked, she wanted to die but that also she couldn't do properly..

P- No..no..i have to do something..she found a scalpel and tried to harm herself again when Imlie grabbed her hand.

Im- Are you mad?? Kya kar rahi ho..😡😡

P- Who are you?? And kyun bacha rahi ho mujhe..i want to die..

Im- Ek baar apni family aur apne baache ke baare mein toh socho..

P- Yeh baacha ek paap ki nishani..that man destroyed my life..

Im- Tum Anand ki baat kar rahi ho na??

P- Han.

And she told her everything, how he sexually assaulted her everyday in the guise of giving her a job, and when she found that she was pregnant she went to tell him and he gave her some money and told her to leave..

P- Agle mahine meri shaadi hain, what will i tell my parents?? How will i face my fiancé.??

Im- Look at me..i promise we will punish Anand together..but you have to help me..a bastard like deserve to rot in jail..and with your help we can destroy him..

P-(taking a deep breath)I will do anything to get him behind the bars.

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the chapter..what do you think should happen next..? And how was the cute Arylie moment..