Arylie os- Our Sweet little Family part 5

Hey guys..new chapter hope you guys enjoy it..and please do comment..

Aryan was scared, one minute he was seeing Aditya take away the baby and the next he felt Imlie becoming unconscious, he quickly picked her up and took her to their room,

Ar- Imlie..wake up please.. he was rubbing her feet and hands.

Arpi- Aru mene doctor ko call kar diya hain. Abhi aate ho gaye..

N- I hope sab theek ho.

They were waiting outside when the doctor was doing the checkup, he came outside and said,

D- Mr.Rathore mene phele bhi aapko kahan hain ki Imlie ji ko unnecessary stress nahi lene de..

D- Yeh starting ke teen mahine mein it is important to be careful..miscarriage ke chances bahut hote hain...so please take care, and make sure she doesn't get any unnecessary stress.

Ar- Sure..doctor

Imlie was sleeping or rather she was dreaming, she was playing with the child but then Aditya came and took her away from Imlie, she tried to move but she couldn't, she suddenly woke up with a shout, Aryan came in to the room,

Ar- Imlie..

Im- ABP..woh Aditya ..woh baby ko le gaya.. we have to get her back.

Ar- Imlie look at me..woh Aditya ki beti hain na..so it is alright she is with them..she will be safe.

Im- But..what about us..we were going to adopt her na..

Ar- Imlie we have to let her go, we have our own baby to think about na..our cheeku he kept his hand on her belly and she kept her hand too..but she was crying silently so Aryan hugged her.

Ar- Everything will be alright dear.

The next few days everything and everyone was sad, they all had bonded with child, Imlie was looking for Aryan he was in the playroom they were thinking of making for cheeku and the baby.

In all the commotion and her own sadness, she had forgotten that Aryan was the closest to her, she was his little princess and Imlie felt her heart torn up seeing him so vulnerable and sad.

She kneels infront of him and he tried to wipe away his tears, but she stopped him and hugged him, he was crying and she was patting his back,

Ar- I miss her so much..

Im- Me too ABP..but we knew na that there was a possibility of either Aditya or Malini coming to take her back..

Ar- I know.. but..

Im- But nothing..we have our cheeku..don't we..no one can take him away from us.

Ar- Promise.

Im- Promise.

Even though it was difficult at first but they were overcome the sadness of not being able to adopt the child, Aryan and Imlie were more closer. They were designing the playroom together, when Imlie gasped,

Ar- Kya hua?? Are you alright??

Im- Give me your hand..she took his hand and kept it on her belly, his eyes widened when felt a slight kick..

Ar- Did he..

Im- Yes..

Both of them were so happy, they couldn't wait to hold cheeku in their arms, even if they couldn't adopt the little girl but they had their own sweet little family right here..and no one will take that away from them.

Ps- Hey guys..so this is the last part..hope you enjoy it..do comment please..